Ebay Such An Entertaining Shopping Experience

dangermouse

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys Im wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction where I could pick up a classic scalextric pit stop set - probably a tough ask but any help appreciated

'The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs - there's also the negative side' - Hunter S Thompson

www.capricornmedia.com.au On-line DVD sales

Hello guys Im wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction where I could pick up a classic scalextric pit stop set - probably a tough ask but any help appreciated

there are a few variations over the years...do you have a specific part number your after

is it something like this your after

bit more info would be good

or this looks good

Edited by Mobbzee

Hi Mobbzee I should have specified its the actual pit stop track sections sorry

'The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs - there's also the negative side' - Hunter S Thompson

Hi Mobbzee I should have specified its the actual pit stop track sections sorry

ok, you mean like this then....shame that lot is a bit incomplete

oh just found this bit

another..not cheap though

Edited by Mobbzee

Thanks for that Mobbzee much appreciated

Been looking at digital sets for a bit now, saving up the hard earned for a splurge, and stumbled across this..

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ninco-Digital-Collection-15-Cars-/120729021703?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Slot_Cars&hash=item1c1c02ad07

got a little excited and pulled the 'buy it now' trigger.

Time will tell if it will be fun or folly! :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

ahh eBay sellers are at it again....

http://www.ebay.com....5#ht_500wt_1165

read the fine print - the pic of the rare hard to find Tamiya kit is just that a pic... you are actually buying the item in pic 2 the modern reproduction of the kit (the photo of the old kit is included so you know what it looks like) - bit tricky wonder if he caught anyone out who saw the photo and went wow bonus $40 BIN

DM

Edited by dangermouse

• 2 weeks later...

Would somebody please buy this car

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SCALEXTRIC-1-32-SCALE-C2522A-DODGE-VIPER-COMP-COUPE-22-/350267301295?pt=AU_Toys_Hobbies_Slot_Cars&hash=item518d8eddaf#ht_1709wt_900

whenever I search for slot cars for sale it always appears at the top of the list :D

and I already have a Scaley Dodge Viper so don't need another one.

(ps this is not having a go at the seller at all - they are good people)

DM

• 1 month later...

Shoot! At that price I'd want it delivered, installed and a building built around it.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction