Ebay Such An Entertaining Shopping Experience

dangermouse

:lol: Must've been a very short point in time at which there were only 3.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Very very very rare car indeed, with only three made in the world :lol: . I wonder how people will actually bid on it because of that.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SCALEXTRIC-PIONEER-...=item3efe463511

Unfortunately this listing has attracted a foul mouthed retard.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

???? :lol:

If you go to the listing via the supplied link someone has made comments that are not very nice. They are towards the bottom of the listing under the heading "Questions and answers about this item".

Edited by Bulsara

My poor Krell!

Rather the wrong way for the 'disgruntled questioner' to handle things. There are some rather uncouth individuals in the world.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Does anyone know how to report this to Ebay. I am not a wowser but that is a bit rough. :lol:

My poor Krell!

Gotta be a link there somewhere on ebay, I have used spoof@ebay.com email address to report other scams and they responded.

that seller should be the one reporting this offender.

Probably a ebay account with no activity and they will simply start up another one once they get canned.

Someone should inform the seller that the listing is not correct. I personally have no idea how many of the cars were produced, but someone in the know may be able to handle it and save the seller from having a disgruntled buyer down the track. But there is also the other side "Buyer beware" do your research first...

JamieB

ITeLECTRICAL

Check out my Current logoEbay_x45.gif Auctions

Someone should inform the seller that the listing is not correct. I personally have no idea how many of the cars were produced, but someone in the know may be able to handle it and save the seller from having a disgruntled buyer down the track. But there is also the other side "Buyer beware" do your research first...

Done - also there were 72 of the Silvers originally made, however one of the shipping boxes was broken so only around 50 made it into the wild (thanks to Jules for providing the information on that one some time back).

Cheers

Mark

Done - also there were 72 of the Silvers originally made, however one of the shipping boxes was broken so only around 50 made it into the wild (thanks to Jules for providing the information on that one some time back).

They may be in the wild... But they'll never be free. :lol:

Had a feeling the seller had gotten a wee bit muckin' fuddled with the idea of 3 box loads being shipped...

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Very very very rare car indeed, with only three made in the world :lol: . I wonder how people will actually bid on it because of that.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SCALEXTRIC-PIONEER-...=item3efe463511

Unfortunately this listing has attracted a foul mouthed retard.

Thats got to be one of the most appauling things I've ever seen on ebay and Im also suprised that ebay have'nt removed the offensive material.

Edited by Cleveland

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

I wonder whats driving the bids is it incorrect information or those who want the item. Can ebay pull a item from listing to be relisted with correct info so the final bid price is true to items value

Digital 007 set with 5m extra track and 007 sp edition cars set, red DBS, Bullitt mustang

• 3 weeks later...

I could understand the premium if it were no longer available over the counter. But I know of several places still listing stock. Ah well... People will pay what they feel fit, I suppose.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Guest jazzbell
More insanity on the green bullitt (armchair still have these for sale at $75)

eBay Link

You guy's know where i shop, and the price on the specials table is better than $75.

regards shane a

team thunderbird