Scorpius Test/race Session

aussieslotter

Hmmm seems all the Scorpius gear has gone missing in the post between Brisbane and here. Spewin' :rolleyes:

Over $2k worth. Thankyou Australia Post.

How'd ya go Rick ..... did the stuff turn up?

Bloody hell - have you had any luck yet?

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Yes thanks guys its turned up!!!,

An old lady rang me this morning at 6.30 saying she was from Brisbane mail centre and she had a parcel there with the address ripped off but only my phone number remaining. Lucky otherwise I probably would never found it. Anyway she sent it overnight express and it should be here today Wednesday.

Pheww! Ill be using TNT next time, even if it does cost triple.........An important learning experience I guess.

Cheers

3 stooges, 2 apologists and 1 deep endless mess.

www.scorpiuswireless.com

Funny thing happened to me today, bought some stuff from Armchair Racer, they only send registered and insured parcels. Off to the post office to pick up the parcel, sign for it, get home and the goose behind the counter had given me someone else's parcel. Nothing is a sure thing...makes you wonder.

- Cam

Hoo Roo