Sign in to follow this  
gref

V32 Round 3 Discussion

Dick was the odd one out running a 911 Porsche while the rest of us had BMW M1's. The Porsche was a rocket, setting new lap records in all lanes up until heat 4. We then noticed it still had a MAGNET in it! NO wonder we couldn't catch it! So unfortunately Dick, the lap times have to go

Mmmm, didn't I feel sheepish!!! ;) :(

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!!! :sleep2:

Watching Shane catching flies was entertaining! Poor old thing... shoulda got him a blanket for his tired old legs!

Edited by knoath

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"

What a great way to spend the weekend. An away round in Ballarat.

Unfortunately MTWD accidentally left the car door open and flattened the battery so I had to drive (so she didn't have to drive me home after the social racing afterwards) :sleep2:. We're only just got home an hour or so ago. Came back from Ballarat via Creswick, Clunes, Daylesford, Malden and Bendigo. Found a grouse Chocky factory out of Daylesford going up the 'Castlemaine road. Wen found some wool shops & bought heaps of books and wool and stuff. Fun day.

Come on Dave, tell us the truth,

you got lost. :( :P:lol:

They were places I remembered going to today Pitlane3. The missus had a map and shouted at me a lot. I kept seeing signs that said 'tourist drive' an being in tourist mode.. I got punched.

My first mistake was within the first 2 k from where we stayed when in the middle of being told I need to go along the A300 I knew it went through sebastopol so I took off toward Gref's again knowing exactly where I was and where I was aiming.. and unfortunately I shoulda coulda woulda wanted to go exactly the other way..

MTWD says..

He looked it up on the map, so knew he had to go North and moved into the left hand lane to turn south. ;)

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Oh - you guys that weren't here should know we don't just argue on the forum. We fight in person too. :( The funniest thing I half saw was Sax and Chewy (I think) arguing over who was to go first into the squeeze. Sax was coming up to lap Chewy so Chewy stopped to get out of the way. Sax Stopped so he didn't hit Chewy up the back into the squeeze. The ongoing conversation was getting heated.. "Go on" 'No you go on' "Go on" 'No you go' "I'm letting you pass" 'No - I'm letting you go first'.. :sleep2:

If I remember correctly - didn't someone else come along and clean them both up while they were "arguing" ? ;) :( :P:lol:

I thought that was one of the few times I didn't take everyone else out (accidentally of course) 'cause I had to slip out and remove the beer from my sinuses so it couldn't have been me..

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Hi all

Another vote for a great day, had a ball, and I really wished I didn't have to arrive late and go straight after.

I had a ball, its a neat setup you have there Shane, I really need a track of my own, its a tricky one to learn.

I too got some more tips, and i still haven't found that wing on the Williams F1, (annoyed about that one)

Saturday night, I was fairly wired for some hours once I'd got back to Willaura, by around 8;45, a day of over 500k's driving, mostly navigating on my 'pat'

Cheers

Glenn

Cheers

Glenn

Well, looks like you lot had some fun- I'm disappointed to have missed out!

Anyone got pics?

only pic of the cars, too busy racing etc o think of pics.......damnit

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

Sign in to follow this