Scopius Test Track Ready

PhilR

And if what has transpired doesn't do it for you, Scorpius can be used for analogue as well. A plug with a loop wire in it will allow full power to the rails. This will allow as few as you want to race as the drivers can do the marshalling.

Stu

Old racers race harder

And if what has transpired doesn't do it for you, Scorpius can be used for analogue as well. A plug with a loop wire in it will allow full power to the rails. This will allow as few as you want to race as the drivers can do the marshalling.

No Wires... :)

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

"Chilla - back in yer boxer shorts!"

Heh, heh. Just noticed, Dawg.

Mate, you've gotta get a leave pass for the next one.

Edited by chilla

Cheers,

Charles

"all I want for my birthdy is another birthdy" Ian Dury...bless 'im.

Gday Lads!!

Ok..

Last weekends test went well,although we could certainly have done with some more experienced drivers...

Throttle control with scorpius is the first thing that hits you in the face..

With ninco chipped cars,you have very poor feel and control..With Scorpius,it feels very linear and intuitive..Second..Scorpius brakes were set to 75% so they rolled on abit..very smooth and predictable..

Third..wireless is just so liberating..take some getting used to being free to roam around the table like that..It's excellent!!.

Fourth...Ya just take the cars off the Ninco track and put em on the ssd track and away you go..Lane changing..lap scoring...it works with both..

Fifth..scorpius chipped cars dontd seem to get very hot in the motor..ninco chipped cars tend to roast and melt the motor mounts..

Scorpius is all good and is gonna be the future for digital..It just makes so much sense..

Plenty more to addd to all this ..but here's a video instead..

This was a bit of mayhem with 4 Ninco chipped cars and 5 scorpius cars..We had to self marshal cause we didnt have enough people and 4 of the drivers were pretty much brand new to slots..

And here is one where just rick and I are doing a 3 lap race on the ninco track then putting those cars straight on the ssd track....

I will have some more soon including a video showing clearly the smooth acceleration of scorpius as opposed to the light switch acceleration of ninco..

Phil

Stuff Scorpius

What I want to know is how do those Ice Cream contaniers pick up the cars :)

Please tell

Norco Meglamemeganork...

Peter's Pickyuper Supreme...

Street's Stick'n'stay Classic

or, p'raps,

Phil o' Finley's Magic StickyStick Deluxe

Truth is, the ice cream bowls form skirts to stop the retrieval magnets contacting the rails and going ZAP.

Cheers,

Charles

"all I want for my birthdy is another birthdy" Ian Dury...bless 'im.

Truth is, the ice cream bowls form skirts to stop the retrieval magnets contacting the rails and going ZAP.

I thought they might be magnets but how do they pick up a car if its on its wheels? I thought scalex cars were made of plastic not steel :lol:

WHat sort of magnet is in there

Do tell

Pete

Keep it in the groove

Pete