Davnic74

Happy Birthday Smallnails

Happy birthday smallnails, hope the Slot Gods smile down on you mate! :rolleyes::lol::) :bday:

Cheers Manic

Edited by manic35

Thanks guys!

Had 10 mates up last night racing on my track while their partners stayed inside and talked babies, was a great night! Having Family up tonight so that should be good!

As for slot car goodness today i am going to luck out, i buy enough cars as it is, so one for my birthday didn't really appeal to the minister of finances.

But its all good as i am expecting another batch of cars in the next week or two, about 8 coming............cough..........cough.......splutter..........now i just have to figure out which ones i want and which ones i am going to on sell!

Thanks guys.....was a great day all round...........got in a couple of hours with my 2 1/2 year old on the track.......had family up tonight after a shindig for friends last night! Was nice to log on today and see many well wishers........................ :D :clap: Now wheres the mrs????? its time for a bit of slap and <_<

:lol:

:lbluebounce: :bluebounce: Now wheres the mrs????? its time for a bit of slap and ;)

:redbounce:

Ohh that is so wrong....

Happy birthday btw..

Have a good one Brad

cid_A43812EB-FB4A-4B28-97C6-553C72F.gifcid_A43812EB-FB4A-4B28-97C6-553C72F.gifcid_A43812EB-FB4A-4B28-97C6-553C72F.gifcid_A43812EB-FB4A-4B28-97C6-553C72F.gifcid_A43812EB-FB4A-4B28-97C6-553C72F.gif

4f6edba6.jpg4f6edba6.jpg

cid_A43812EB-FB4A-4B28-97C6-553C72F.gifcid_A43812EB-FB4A-4B28-97C6-553C72F.gifcid_A43812EB-FB4A-4B28-97C6-553C72F.gifcid_A43812EB-FB4A-4B28-97C6-553C72F.gifcid_A43812EB-FB4A-4B28-97C6-553C72F.gif

Guest jazzbell

Brad,

Happy birthday and i hope that new birthday car i sent you goes as good as your last one :D

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Edited by jazzbell

I hope you have a great day,hopefully better than yesterday! :P Has the head improved or are you just getting ready to have another session tonight? :D

Smallnails has birthdays ?

Like a regular person and all ??

I had no idea . . . . . ah well "Big tacker" guess I'd better wish you a good one...... 1st lemonade is on me..... :D

Thanks for the Lovely Jubblys Gazza!

Phil, the head has somewhat improved on yesterday, one night a year will be enough for me though i think! It takes me too long to get over it nowadays!

Thanks for the car Shane! Looks like it will be another track record holder from yourself!!

Your present Stack was a third in the rally proxy! Good driving!

Mark, have gone back thru the records to question my age, and true to the word of my mum i was born in '76. I couldnt honestly remember it, so i thought i should check!

Enjoy the Birthday 'Nails. Though by the sounds there was plenty of pre-birthday shellebrashuns going on.

Embs

I went to the 20/20 the other night for a corporate event! Was ruddy awesome seeing Tait bowl Gayle out at full steam! The bails went 30metres past the wicky!!

Thanks for the well wishes!!

Happy Birthday Brad!

Hope you had a great day, and a really nice cuppa!

Don't forget... Panadol is your friend! :P:D