Happy Birthday Smallnails

Davnic74

Thanks guys!

Had 10 mates up last night racing on my track while their partners stayed inside and talked babies, was a great night! Having Family up tonight so that should be good!

As for slot car goodness today i am going to luck out, i buy enough cars as it is, so one for my birthday didn't really appeal to the minister of finances.

But its all good as i am expecting another batch of cars in the next week or two, about 8 coming............cough..........cough.......splutter..........now i just have to figure out which ones i want and which ones i am going to on sell!

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

Hey happy Birthday Smallnails - 8 more? MTWD would kill me. I'm gonna be in enough trouble when she finds out I needed a new car while I was supposed to be buying stuff for Luke! :rolleyes:

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Thanks guys.....was a great day all round...........got in a couple of hours with my 2 1/2 year old on the track.......had family up tonight after a shindig for friends last night! Was nice to log on today and see many well wishers........................ :D :clap: Now wheres the mrs????? its time for a bit of slap and <_<

:lol:

• 1 year later...
Guest jazzbell

Brad,

Happy birthday and i hope that new birthday car i sent you goes as good as your last one :D

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Edited by jazzbell

Smallnails has birthdays ?

Like a regular person and all ??

I had no idea . . . . . ah well "Big tacker" guess I'd better wish you a good one...... 1st lemonade is on me..... :D

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Thanks for the Lovely Jubblys Gazza!

Phil, the head has somewhat improved on yesterday, one night a year will be enough for me though i think! It takes me too long to get over it nowadays!

Thanks for the car Shane! Looks like it will be another track record holder from yourself!!

Your present Stack was a third in the rally proxy! Good driving!

Mark, have gone back thru the records to question my age, and true to the word of my mum i was born in '76. I couldnt honestly remember it, so i thought i should check!

Enjoy the Birthday 'Nails. Though by the sounds there was plenty of pre-birthday shellebrashuns going on.

Embs

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction