New Car's For My Garage.

Davnic74

I knew there was a reason i went to work today... the 935 porsche's were delivered today(waiting for the coke,apple&jagermeister 935's), and the Megane's from MR saturday.

After selling the track i thought i would buy some car's from the money i get. As i won't have a track for a year or so :blink:

The megane's have the usual Ninco hop which can be easily fixed, as for the 935's they would have the flimsiest chassis i have ever seen , i think they are going to need a bit of work (rear mount motor as well) :mallet:

More car's to come.

renit2.jpg

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Hi Davnic, Im waiting on a 935 and a megane at the moment...seems we have the same tastes!

Yeah i love the 935's i'm determined to get them all even the rare ltd one's like the MAS SLOT (watching on ebay) version and the light blue Mambo car.

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

I knew there was a reason i went to work today... the 935 porsche's were delivered today(waiting for the coke,apple&jagermeister 935's), and the Megane's from MR saturday.

After selling the track i thought i would buy some car's from the money i get. As i won't have a track for a year or so :(

The megane's have the usual Ninco hop which can be easily fixed, as for the 935's they would have the flimsiest chassis i have ever seen , i think they are going to need a bit of work (rear mount motor as well) <_<

More car's to come.

porzq2.jpg

renit2.jpg

2 more today :lol: , Gotta have at least 1 Cartrix, fantastic looking car drive's pretty good with original tyres and some oil.

csruf9.jpg

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

The 917/10 IS sex onna stick..

Hey eno,

Just something Ive noticed but is there any slot car thats not "sex onna stick"? I feel like ive read that line in just about every car thread. :lol:<_<

What is sex onna stick :huh: , and were do you get it :(

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Hey eno,

Just something Ive noticed but is there any slot car thats not "sex onna stick"? I feel like ive read that line in just about every car thread. <_< :(

I'm a bit of a fan of things 'onna stick' thanks to CMOT Dibbler from Discworld :lol:

I think it's just gotta be accepted Mopar - I'm a slot car slut.

Those Cartrix things are my SUPER-DUPER vice DAvnic74.. I have one of all types bought out so far..

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Hey eno,

Just something Ive noticed but is there any slot car thats not "sex onna stick"? I feel like ive read that line in just about every car thread. <_< :(

I'm a bit of a fan of things 'onna stick' thanks to CMOT Dibbler from Discworld :lol:

I think it's just gotta be accepted Mopar - I'm a slot car slut.

Those Cartrix things are my SUPER-DUPER vice DAvnic74.. I have one of all types bought out so far..

Least eno you are open about your stick fetish. Your secrets safe.

Thanks

Greg

Some more bargain's in the post today, the 4 old Ninco's were a steal at around $50 each.

The Ninco 10 th anniversary box with the re-make of the 1 st ever Ninco car i had to have :nice: .

nibo2.jpg

ni1ix9.jpg

35598189au6.jpg

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Hooley Dooley - I've never seen the dirty L&M one. Could you post some close ups please Dave?

That #54 underneath should probably be on my list of 'regrets - i have a few'.. ;)

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Recieved my 935 (apple) and megane (showcar) over the last couple of days - now trying to get my track finished to test em!

How do yours go Davnic?

Sorry JRob missed this one,

The 935 need's a Ninco guide(longer shaft) and a descent amount of weight in the front after that they are great even with the stock rear rubber they go well.

The Meganes need the rear chassis mod (for wood track) MJK's oil, and motor glued in and that's about it ,Pocket Rocket's ;)

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build