Davnic74

New Car's For My Garage.

they do look good - get them to run half as good as they look (especially in your photos) and you will be happy.

Maybe Mark accidentally had a good suggestion there - put an NC-1 in them - anyone know if BWA is still offering there NC-1 like motors I heard that he was going to again? Not to sidetrack the topic - but I thought he had closed the business but the website is all new and fancy???

cheers

DM

Edited by dangermouse

Oh I do hope he makes a comeback. I have a couple of secondhand NC1s sitting here if necessary.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Tried to find that Healey some time ago. Finished up with the red & black one instead. Shame they've got the NC2 & NC5 motors in them. They look really good on the track.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Some of my latest purchases.

IMGP0078.jpg

Unusual colour.

IMGP0075.jpg

Looking forward to building this as a road car.

IMGP0077.jpg

Probably do it in a rare factory colour.

IMGP0073.jpg

Enough said.

IMGP0072.jpg

Ditto.

IMGP0074.jpg

Simple colour scheme caught my eye. Slot Shop had them as cheap as chips.

IMGP0071.jpg

One of my all time favourite F1's.

IMGP0070.jpg

Love the colour scheme.

IMGP0081.jpg

Just the body at the moment, looking for a scaley to put under it.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.

My poor Krell!

After a million years of shining sanity...

they could hardly have understood what power was destroying them.

The Meganes are great cars - I picked up the C21 and Tepac ones for myself and the Frutta for a mate - really happy with how they are running. Hope you scored them at a good price Shane - bit hard to find.

cheers

DM

The Meganes are great cars - I picked up the C21 and Tepac ones for myself and the Frutta for a mate - really happy with how they are running. Hope you scored them at a good price Shane - bit hard to find.

cheers

DM

thanks mate yeah got em at real good prices :D

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

My Track <--old pics

grefhurst in action <---- old video

fuel racing at Grefhurst<-----newer video

With thanks to Mobbzee and the fact that His Lordship paid for his own for a change, these two lovelies arrived recently...

white.jpg

silver.jpg

white_winning.jpg

jag_ends.jpg

racing.jpg

Now for the fun and frustration of trying to get them to run at least reasonably well.

Hi Ember

We have about 4 of the E type jags in our group One is done as a convertible, all 4 of these cars go extremly well,some are inline,s some are sidewinders, either way they go like demons. Also there is a couple of Austin healeys that are also up there as well.

Cheers SliderEtype.jpg[/img]

Edited by Slider

Slider, that convertible E is just purdy. I've yet to do anything other than a couple of laps (with the magnets still in) with the pair. I'll get brave one day and have a tinker with them.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

My first ever Slot.it car, a ‘Loctite’ McLaren and one of my favourite cars, was starting to look rather tired and battle scarred. A Slot.it body kit and a set of decals later (Patto's peel & stick) ..... here is my rendition of the Gulf sponsored #6 F1 GTR from 1995. The original race-car was a short-tail but I think the livery works here as well.

Slot_itMcLarenF1GTRGulf.jpg

G'day M3, Nice joblooks the part. Did you paint the body first? ,did you use a sealer? .regards digby

G'day M3, Nice joblooks the part. Did you paint the body first? ,did you use a sealer? .regards digby

Thanks. Yes, I used white sealer/primer then gloss white. I then applied the decals and finally a gloss clear coat. All Tamiya spray cans.

Cheers,

Jon

Another day and another car finished! A number of people I know are putting together an NSR Corvette white kit and all seem to have chosen yellow or black liveries. I wanted something different and went with the Luc Alphand #72 from Le Mans 2009.

NSRCorvetteC6R.jpg

Edited by M3Fanatic

Nice cars Jon,

Might be more suited posting them in the repaint/scratch build thread.

Oops! So true; too late - I will remember for next time ... sorry for the clutter!

Edited by M3Fanatic

I seriously wish I'd got into this hobby a few years earlier, it would have cost me a lot less, still the AUD is doing great guns abroad. With VAT discounts and Slot Forum discount there are some very attractive cars available from a few of the suppliers.

I decided to purchase these lovely Ninco Classic Ferrari 166's, which in my opinion are absolutely gorgeous.

They also do a lovely white one, which should be arriving some time next week.

166.jpg

these 2 arrived today, the ferrari will be a racer, not sure what to do withe the Austin yet - it's got an NC2 in it

011-6.jpg

I must of missed this entry, lovely looking cars there gref - do you have any more Ninco classics? I'm still not sure about the Healey...... some of the liveries are just plain shocking with the exception of the yellow car with stripes which is not half bad looking.

This is the yellow one:

nin%20n%2050424.jpg

Edited by miveson

these 2 arrived today, the ferrari will be a racer, not sure what to do withe the Austin yet - it's got an NC2 in it

011-6.jpg

I must of missed this entry, lovely looking cars there gref - do you have any more Ninco classics? I'm still not sure about the Healey...... some of the liveries are just plain shocking with the exception of the yellow car with stripes which is not half bad looking.

This is the yellow one:

nin%20n%2050424.jpg

I've only got 4 I think, including these 2 a Jag and Corvette

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

My Track <--old pics

grefhurst in action <---- old video

fuel racing at Grefhurst<-----newer video