Davnic74

New Car's For My Garage.

Had a few parcels waiting for me when I got home last weekend. These are the new cars which had arrived. Very impressed by Poineers Charger & NSR's GT40

PB210090.jpg

Clevo

Resized to 83% (was 1006 x 146) - Click image to enlarge

Had a few parcels waiting for me when I got home last weekend. These are the new cars which had arrived. Very impressed by Poineers Charger & NSR's GT40

PB210090.jpg

Clevo

Do you stutter?

duck.gif

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Guest jazzbell

PB210090.jpg

Clevo

Is that all ,thought their would have been a few more ;)

Some new one's for the collection. Even bit the bullitt and brought a couple pioneers.

scaleautos001.jpg

scaleautos002.jpg

scaleautos003.jpg

scaleautos004.jpg

scaleautos005.jpg

regards shane a

team thunderbird

Edited by jazzbell

I really like the yellow radical. I might have to get me one. I am not sure what i will use it for as i have a radical already and when its sweet it goes like the clappers. I have a few GT ones and the scaleautos are my favourite car. We all have to have a favourite . I am not a collector i just like the cars i like to run. i do not understand the shelf queen concept but i am happy that some people do. I want another alfa as i think it is possibly the greatest technical track car ever made. Not in a rush to buy any new models. Except when NSR do the c6 corvette. I will have to have one of those.

4x national champion 6x national runner up. I come second most often but my girlfriends happy.

Not a new release by any means but new to my stable. A really nice runner after a little tuning. All the better with the addition of a set of CBD 'Classic' wheels running MJKs on the rear and Slot-.it zero grips on the front.

Slot_itPorsche962KH1.jpg

Cheers,

Jon

Yeah i have just bought my first Radical! Hopefully it goes well with a little tuning!

Can anyone confirm which motor is in the Radicals?

I think it is a 20K boxer, but Armchair lists it as 29,990 RPM.

I think one of the Toyota GT1's have the 30k motor, but it is a Mabuchi style.

"S#!t Happens"

Picked up these today.

PB280091.jpg

Clevo

Edited by Cleveland

Guest jazzbell

Was'nt far behind you. Now he knows that the Loundes car will not be released other than the set,NO MORE FOR SALE NOW. Or what he has left you'll be paying alot more than $58.

Me being a Ford man had to get one now even though they are releasing this modle. They look sh#t loads better than the older cars. Not that i race these, i think it will be a Ford fill grid with the new lower car :rolleyes:

latestv8001.jpg

latestv8003.jpg

latestv8002.jpg

regards shane a

team thunderbirds

Is that correct? Scalextric are only releasing these in the race sets.

If so I won't be buying anymore scalextric ... :rolleyes:

And why the hell can they do the ford with correct height and wheels and not the Holden? Bloody joke scalextric!!

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Is that correct? Scalextric are only releasing these in the race sets.

If so I won't be buying anymore scalextric ... :rolleyes:

And why the hell can they do the ford with correct height and wheels and not the Holden? Bloody joke scalextric!!

888 is only for the sets (apparently). I wouldnt be suprised that a few come out individualy once all the sets are filled.

The bigger problem with the new Ford chassis is that it handles alot better than the current holden (on local tracks), and all other released V8 supercars. will make it harder to run a comp without everyone running one of these to be competitive. Wonder why Scaley doesn't use the same chassis for both cars. Its only common sense as the real cars use the same wheel base.

Clevo

Not a new release by any means but new to my stable. A really nice runner after a little tuning. All the better with the addition of a set of CBD 'Classic' wheels running MJKs on the rear and Slot-.it zero grips on the front.

Slot_itPorsche962KH1.jpg

Cheers,

Jon

Jon, that looks schmick! The wheels really set it off nicely

Guest jazzbell

This modle 956 Porsche is my all time greatest hits car. Just love it. First thing i did notice is the new paint job on the helment.

NEWMAN002.jpg

NEWMAN001.jpg

regards shane a

team thunderbird

i just got a ninco lotus exige ,another mercedes atego truck,a scalextric astra coupe

i tried to take photos but because they're still sealed in their cases , i can't seem to get a good photo.

the flash reflects back ,too dark with/o a flash

any suggestions how to?

Don't use a flash. Try a tripod. Or take the car out into daylight.

Love the Exige. Now that I have it sorted to a state that I'm happy with it's a very fun little car.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

i just got a ninco lotus exige ,another mercedes atego truck,a scalextric astra coupe

i tried to take photos but because they're still sealed in their cases , i can't seem to get a good photo.

the flash reflects back ,too dark with/o a flash

any suggestions how to?

Take them out of the box

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

As Gazza said, they will photograph much better out of the box.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction