New Car's For My Garage.

Davnic74

Yup. My old one with some road damage, as distinct to the shiny new one.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

• 3 weeks later...
NSRPorsche917KLuckyStrike.jpg

Here’s my recently completed rendition of the ‘Lucky Strike Racing’ Porsche 917K. Done from an NSR white kit, I’m quite pleased with how it has turned out as my first ever attempt at actually applying paint to a body shell. I do realise that it is not 100% accurate as my lack of experience with working with water slide decals meant some did not take too well. Unfortunately, my kit was also missing the central tail wing but being a car I intend to run in anger, I was not too bothered by that. I gave it its first run yesterday and it is just a great car to drive; looked good too at speed ;) .

That is absolute rock & ROLL!! Well done that man!!

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Been a while since posting in here, so heres a few i picked up the other day...loving the Aussie dollar.. ;)

023tw.jpg

Dave,

are you sick???

Only 2 new cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you and the family are all well.

"If one does not fail at times,

then one has not challenged himself."

Ferdinand Porsche

Been a while since posting in here, so heres a few i picked up the other day...loving the Aussie dollar.. :o

023tw.jpg

Dave,

are you sick???

Only 2 new cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you and the family are all well.

;) yeah 2 only, more to follow.

family is well thanks, looks like where moving again(better estate) alot bigger land and garage :)

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

These just arrived today - one of the most under rated team sets out there - the interior detail of these cars is phenomonal. And at $95Au delivered is a bargain - still need to get the 3rd car #4, but still a bargain.

auto delta Alfa 156 set

If it doesn`t have wheels and an engine it`s not sport!

These just arrived today - one of the most under rated team sets out there - the interior detail of these cars is phenomonal. And at $95Au delivered is a bargain - still need to get the 3rd car #4, but still a bargain.

auto delta Alfa 156 set

nioce :lol: - this one a785l.jpg was my first Fly purchase - I couldn't believe a slot car could have so much detail including lights

cheers

DM

Edited by dangermouse

That GTO looks spot on. How does it race against the Daytona Cobra?

It runs a lot better than the Cobra - bit of work to go on the Cobra that is for sure. The GTO is really smooth, I thought I would have to move the motor to get it running half decent but I am impressed with how it runs now - so will probably leave it.

cheers

DM

auto delta Alfa 156 set

did you get those from powerslotcars??

just looking at the set now....$41 is an absolute bargain alright

Two of these beauties arrived today, I'm not really a Porsche fan but they did look fantastic, it's funny that I actually tried to cancel these but my order had been processed, however seeing them in the flesh they are stunning looking cars. I took out the wheel inserts on a couple of the pictures. I only photographed the red beauty as the white on white doesn't look that good.

911_7.jpg

911_8.jpg

911_1.jpg

911_5.jpg

911_6.jpg