Yngwie

Started My First Routed Track

As the title implies, i have started. I have already routed and need some ideas for a lane changing system into a pit area. I was thinking of hooking this up to Ultimate Racer 3 to use the refuel function in that software. However, does anybody know of a simple method to create a lane change system? I have seen it on ac2car.com but was wondering if anybody here had done something like this or could point me to a few examples they may have seen. By the way, I will post pictures of what I have done later tonight.

Kind Regards

Sorry for the lack of progress pics but I lost the camera mid stream last week and son # 2 found it this morning. Anyway, here is my first test track. The kids designed it and were pretty inflexible about any changes so I went as is. A couple of problems that might arise is the tight corners in certain areas. Anyway, it is only a test so this things will be ironed out later. BTW, How do you insert photos in this forum?

Sorry for the lack of progress pics but I lost the camera mid stream last week and son # 2 found it this morning. Anyway, here is my first test track. The kids designed it and were pretty inflexible about any changes so I went as is. A couple of problems that might arise is the tight corners in certain areas. Anyway, it is only a test so this things will be ironed out later. BTW, How do you insert photos in this forum?

You have to create a Photobucket or Imageshack account so you can upload your shots to that.

Once you have done that you then copy & paste the IMG code into your post page & Whalla!!! Done

If anyone can say this easier Pls do.

PSN:- Llewy13.

Thrillhouse Arcade member

Since it is a test track I wanted to make sure I could do the power, copper tape, scenery thing as that is not really my go. Wood work is fine with me. I was wondering about how to connect the controllers to the drivers stations. A guy at Jaycar just told me to use the cigarette lighter type connectors as they have a fuse in the them already. Does this sound like a decent idea?

Regards