Wanted:concourse Judges

orangepicker

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyone (or more) out there in Sydney slotcar land that could give us about an hour of your time on Sunday (10/10) at 2:30 pm to help us judge about 8 cars for our next new series?

Orangepicker's use of "unbiased" in the sub-heading, may have given the wrong impression.

We are asking for help from an "outsider" so that there is less likelyhood to be any preconceived expectations, based on who built the car.

Also, an "outsider" is more likely to judge the cars on their merits, and not the builders.

Ideally, someone who enjoys building models, or likes to detail their slot cars would have the keen eye for detail that we would appreciate.

Judging would be on presentation and attention to detail, but not on adherence to any rules related to the series.

Please help out your fellow slotcar nuts at LCF.

Steve K.

:D

Steve K.

No takers? B)

I realise this is a drama for most car nuts, because you will probably be watching the race.

How about some visitors for about 1/2 an hour to put in a peoples choice vote?

If anyone is interested please be at:

Liverpool Checkered Flag

340 Hoxton Park Road

Prestons

Tel: 9608 0702, ask for Ric.

Cars are expected to be judged about 2:40 to 3:00.

Go..... Brock :D

Steve K.

Sorry Steve for the no answer. Most of us are too far away to drop in for a half hour. And yes we would miss too much of the race. This is the one day of the year I will crack a beer at midday. Oh sorry I forgot christmas.

Maybe you could put up pics like the last time and get more votes that way. I realise they will be easier to judge in the flesh.

Hi Vinno,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion.

I agree about the one day of the year stuff, and we'll have to plan things a bit better in the future.

The last time we posted pics was for the Wednesday night flexi car series that was very successful.

With the hard body series, we feel that these cars are better judged in "the flesh" as you suggest. There is a bit more detail on these cars that the pics can miss out on.

We will go with people's choice, of everyone at the track at the time, and I will post pics during the week.

Steve K. ;)

Steve K.