Auslot 500 Race Times

Vinno

Scruitineering will be at 4.30pm. Magnet strength will be tested and cars checked for any extra magnetic downforce.

Any car deemed to have a performance advantage during racing will be dyno tested and excluded from the results if this is found to be correct.

Racing will start when scruitineering is completed. Don't be late as racing will start on time. There will be prizes won for placings as well as during the racing.

Bring your entry fee and rock up for a great night of Trans Am racing.

OK Cool. 4:30 for Scruitineering, got it.

Entry Fee? Can someone please refresh my tired old memory as to how much the entry fee is, thanks.

Also, has a race format been decided on yet? I know it's still several days before the event takes place, but it would be nice to know at least if this is a sprint race or an enduro event. :)

Thanks,

Rob E.

With twelve runners we will have two groups of six heats. If there are any more please let us know tonight.

Jim wants to print up the allocations for the heats so we are ready to start racing as soon as we can. We could be out within three hours if it runs smoothly. Depends on the heat lengths. If we need a third round then we will have shorter heats. I am guessing 5 minute heats for two rounds and three minute heats for three rounds.

Rob

Thanks for coming along. I will put the pics on later tonight as I have been busy painting walls and watching the footy and the timing for the F1. I am a Roosters supporter so I couldn't miss Fittlers possible last game.

The racing was as nerve racking as the footy. I enjoyed the dicing and was surprised at the amount of side by side racing that went on.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...