boslot

Scalextric/slotit V8 Supercar Mods

Here is my v8 supercar with slotit HRS chassis & ninco NC5 motor, slotit wheels,tires and magnetic susppension. This is one of my favourite cars that I have been working on, it handles & sides well. I will make up the castrol commodore as well as the shell ford and pirtex ford all with the same slotit HRS chassis & wheels etc. These cars will be used as host cars for colyton raceways new four lane track later this year.

regards bo ;)

v8supercar34.jpg

v8supercar2.jpg

v8supercar3.jpg

v8supercars4.jpg

Nice lookin grid you got there, the HRS (Hot Roddicus Supersonicus) chassis works really well , I have a couple , what tires are you using on the back .

DE38 ;)

dale1-90x90-av.gifDE38

Slotit 20x11 sp1 and ninco front 20x7 std tires the slotit sp1 slide well and gets around the corners fast and look great.

regards bo ;)

Just finish the castrol commodore host cars number two, next will be the johnson shell helix ford.

v8supercar08.jpg

Regards Bo :D

Bo

Can u recommend somewhere to get the Slotit chassis?

And did u have to do much in the way of modifying the V8 shell to fit the chassis?

Cheers

Was :huh:

Hi was

You can get the chassis from armchair racers for $35.00 less your auslot discount & then you will have to work out what wheels to run slot it 20x11 or 15x10, on my commodore I used 20x11 rears & 20x8 front.But when I set up the two fords they will have 15x10 rear & 15x8 front because they are a narrower than commodore they should be even in their lap times I will update the info when I set up the ford.

Regards Bo :huh: