chrisv

6 Car Pb In Aus ?

Hello All,

My wife got me a 4 car F1 World Championship digital scalextric set plus some extra track for xmas. Have had a blast last few days racing with family. Those F1 cars are very quick.

I would like more RMS like features however as when racing 4 cars its hard to know who is winning by how many laps etc... even with digital counter that comes with kit.

From reading I have done it looks like I need a 6 car PB with AUX port to talk to PC. Anyone know if the v1.5 6 car pb is available anywhere in Aus ? Or is there some other way to get PC connectivity without buying new PB ?

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

6 car PB's are rare but still around. Suggest try Ebay, watch buy and columns on various slot car forums.

When you get it, fellow slotter Drummer here in Sydney can upgrade it for you to PB Pro by Andy S. Then you can add a cable and connect to PC as well.

Whereabouts are you?

Cheers

Rick

Edited by aussieslotter

The best form of satisfaction is success.

www.scorpiuswireless.com

RIIIICK! :P

Not sure what this means ?

I am in Melbourne. If I get one I will contact you about getting it upgraded to PB Pro, although I am not sure yet what that gives me . Still lots of reading to do.

Later

chris

Rick is or resident expert on digital. You'll have to try the new system he is setting up, it's a blast! :nice:

Stu

Old racers race harder

Anyone else got a v1.5 6 car PB ?

I had 1 lined up from sax but he has stopped answering any of my PM's over past couple of weeks.

Regards

Chris

Anyone else got a v1.5 6 car PB ?

I had 1 lined up from sax but he has stopped answering any of my PM's over past couple of weeks.

Regards

Chris

He is possibly on Hol's

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

One was passed in ( no bids ) on ebay for "buy it now" $80 on the 9th of January !

There's one on there now for "starting bid" $150, Work that out !

"You Maniacs!.... You blew it up!.. Ah, damn you!...God damn you all to hell! "

obviously not doing their research !

plenty of things go on ebay for all sorts of prices. I love all the Buy It Now's for things that are for well and truly more than what normal auctions go for eg BIN for $370-600 for things that sell for about $300 - cwazy I tell ya

Mind you, I picked up some SCXD track over the weekend on ebay for the opening bid - am happy with the prices

I just bought a six car power base of ebay and noticed the sreen and pc plug are the same as their sportworld setup. I have sportworld on my laptop for normal 4 lane racing, if I pugged the 6 car base in would it work on sportworld program??