Sign in to follow this  
bump

Dave's Lowered Grand Sport

Grand_Sport-04a.jpg

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't

Had a drive of that on my track on Friday night. It runs much better than the standard one would as it is set up for no magnet running.

I think it had either a Ninco NC2 or NC5. Looks good for an early sports or trans am runner. He was running Ninco F1 front tyres on the rear.

I too have driven this car around vince's track and it handles much better than the standard one. Dave is the master of mods and lowing front engines cars.

That looks pretty good , Ill bet it handles great , how did you do it , the body posts?

Quite a difference between the stock one and youres. ;)

MONO_VETTE.jpg

dale1-90x90-av.gifDE38

Dave has moved the engine to the rear & replaced the interior with a sheet plastic and a fly gbtrack half driver, new guide & worked the posts on chassic to get it to work very well, will try and get some pics of the under side of it soon.

regards bo ;)

Dave is coming around on friday nite of test and tune I will ask him to bring it with him and I will take some pics for you.

regeards bo ;)