Night At Willmont

2 replies to this topic

#1 tsmsoccer

V8 Fujitsu Series Driver

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 11:58 AM

Well I was invited last night by Vince to join the boys in a night of racing at Willmont raceway. Well what a great night, everyone was so helpful to a newcomer with no experience of the track and not really knowing what to expect.

I guess the three things I found most enjoyable were
1. Great bunch of blokes all with the same addiction sorry meant hobby.
2. It is meant to be fun and not too competitive.
3. Great fast track and that main straight my only problem was pulling up at the end of it. Luckily Joe was always at the end of it to catch my fishtailing car.

Things I did not like
1. Sore feet this morning from standing. Yes Vince did warm me.
2. How the bloody hell did I manage to get home at the end of the night without getting lost I will never know.

Again thanks for the invite guys I hope be get invited back again hopefully next time a little quicker for the experience.

Charlie
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#2 Vinno

GP2 Driver

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 06:35 PM

Thanks Charlie it was great to have a newcomer along and we look forward to seeing you each time we race.

I will put up the pics either tomorrow or Tuesday depending on how much time I get. The F1 is on tonight and I have just watched most of the V8's seeing Ford win as well as the Roosters win their semi in the NRL.

Now it is go Webber.

#3 boslot

rapidslots

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 06:35 PM

Good to meet you Charlie and hope you had a great time racing at willmot with us.

Regards Bo :rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users