Happy Birthday Mcgregor168

gazza

When you were 13 you couldn't wait to get to 18. Now I suppose you cant wait to get to 58 (or 61!!) eh?

Hope you had a good day and watch Casey win as well.

:):) Well done Mac. and all the best for '08

Regards OTFS

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Thank you heaps for wishes and yes i did watch young Mr Stoner go around at the Island . As a ex motor bicycle racer Yamaha RD 250/ 350 in the mid seventies I have taken a interest in casey's carreer over the last three years. I think he is destined for greatness without the big head .

what a nice young motor bicycle rider.

Thanks again Fellas John

WANT THAT ONE! AND THAT ONE!

Did you get your pressie from me yet? I posted it a week back.

She will be quite thirsty by now, so I suggest you give her a good long drink and let her out to pasture in your back yard.

She will need shearing too because your weather is warmer, and I didnt like to send her off "half dressed"

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Hope she has the cherry lipstick on.

John

yeah, but I can't vouch for the integrity of Australian post, so you may need to have her checked out on arrival.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

• 11 months later...

Happy Birthday. Enjoy today Mickey Gregor. You will never be as young again as you are today.

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

• 11 months later...

thank you all for the birthday wishes.

I have been very quite for the last year prepared a car for the proxy then both my wifes parents got really sick within a week of each other.

This has meant nearly all my spare time has been going to two different hospitals about 28k from home. They have both come home a couple of months ago and seem to be recovering well.

I am rewiring my track at the moment and hope to get back into slots with gusto in the near future.

Err I have still had a little spare time just enough to purchase a few desirable car much to the financial controllers disgust.

Thanks again guys especially Gazza that foursome has cheered me up no end.

John

WANT THAT ONE! AND THAT ONE!