phoeno29

2007/2008 Rally Oz Proxy Race

well done lav, its a lot of driving in one day.

Congrats to those on the podium, different tracks through up different cars that they suit, as is the nature of proxy events.

Find me at Card Guys for custom trading cards

Well done Lav. Yes it is great fun. You've done well to get all the driving done in one day ..as Phoeno said.

Normal people worry me

'Onya Lav,

Very interesting results. Congrats to DD (again) Lav and Tezracer as podium winners in this round. Great to see no Fords up there! Then again to Subies either. :(

Devious can still be toppled by a DNF in the last round by Gazza or Hmcsat and then BMR hoping to also grab a podium as the 2007/8 winners.

Well done Lav especially with the cars arriving late. Niiiice result sheet.

Bring on the last (grandfinal) round here at the Salt Pan Rally Cross

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

I would like to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to take part in a round( I mean by being there). B)

Lav was instrumental in his driving showing no favoratism towards any car or owner. ;)

Except for the extreme favoratism he showed me. :( ;)

Thanks again one & all,I truly enjoyed the experience.

Cheers

Bigfela

PSN:- Llewy13.

Thrillhouse Arcade member

Onya Lav well done

And with only one more round to go the standings are ........

Round7Resultstrue.jpg

A lot of changes again on the leader board !

And unless he has a major wardrobe malfunction, it looks like a series win for devious ......... but you never know ...... the last round is on another brand new track (not even finished yet) so there should be a few more surprises in the results

Edited by gazza

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

:o:o:o Ah the fat lady has sung and it was not to be. Well done Lav and Wayne, it's not easy but the experience is good to have.

Onward and upward to the final chapter of the 2007/08 World Rally Proxy. Sorry ,got carried away. If the septics can do it so can we . Oh! crap sorry Pete .

Lav do you want me to pick up cars on Friday arvo as Gaz and I are over to Joes place on Saturday night and Mel is turning up.If so email me .

Edited by teamredracing

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Thanks fella's.A lot of fun was had but... Thank $@&* it was over I reckon. :o

It certainly takes a lot out of you. :o

:o

Watching a little car zip around huh ? :o

you stealing my thunder ?

:o

Watching a little car zip around huh ? :o

you stealing my thunder ?

Don't even go there mate :D:P

Whats the go you two wanna be alone :o:wub: . Anyways Lav do you want me to come over tomorrow arvo to pick the cars up and give you a pressie.

Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Whats the go you two wanna be alone?

If you don't mind,that would be great thanks. :wub::o

OTFS - do you have an eta for your round ? and which track are you planning on using ?

Will only be getting the cars tonight of Teamred.

Deciding later tonight as to which track and timing.

PM Sent.

FS

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

[ NOW THIS IS A CRACK UP !!!!!

GYPROCK - BETTER THAN AIR !!!! ] what happened ?

look at the pic ! - Mega hopping ! those pics are of the car panned down my straight - little more power anyone got over a 12v track should be able to do a forward somersault.

Thanks to Teamred (and Gazza) for picking up the cars from Lav so I was then able to pick them up on Saturday night at one of our local events (got whipped again).

There were 4 guys there who had cars in the proxy event but I must say none were worked on. (not sure about Craig)

Gazza had a look at them and warned me of their poor condition Very dirty braids, lacking of cleaning and oiling.

I was hoping to race on Sunday morning (had to fly to Perth Sunday evening - here now!) but to be fair to the current top 4 cars especially and in the spirit of the event they all need some tender cleaning and oiling.

Gave a few a run on my reserve track and most struggled. So the TLC will definately be needed.

Unfortunately due to weather (mainly) I was not able to finish the new track Salt Pan Rally X so will need to revert to my original 11m track.

ThePanRallyTrack1.jpg

ThePanRallyTrack2.jpg

As I have repaited the track I want to run each car (after the TLC) for 5 minutes to get some rubber down and also get used to each car.

It is a pitty :P the new track is still 2 weeks away as the above 11m track will suit the NC1's a hell of a lot better and it would have been a more even event.

I plan to run the race this Sunday.

Very nice track you have there what are the length and width measurements of the base board ?

Very nice track you have there what are the length and width measurements of the base board ?

Thanks BMR, It's very tight but a lot of fun in a small area. In in WA at present but from memory it's about 2 x .9m.

Used an old 19mm thick MDF disply sign. Has a pic of Rolf Harris :aussie: :P on the back

Thanks BMR, It's very tight but a lot of fun in a small area. In in WA at present but from memory it's about 2 x .9m.

Used an old 19mm thick MDF disply sign. Has a pic of Rolf Harris :lol::P on the back

So is that an ex Rolf Harris wobble board ? Does it stand up on 3 legs ? "Tie me rally car down son and take the koala back !" :lol:

The track looks bigger than those measurements would seem to allow - no doubt you can fit a lot of rally track into a small area.