2007/2008 Rally Oz Proxy Race

phoeno29

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be a starter. May also have a 60m routed single lane track as well.

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Maybe anyone planning on running classic track in this, can the test a ninco rally car to see if there are issues with guides ? if there are perhaps we have an issue that might rule out classic tracks. Holty can I leave this to you ?

I don't have access to a Ninco car so I rang Peter at Mobile Raceways and he says the Ninco guide is a little deeper but can be shaved just a tad to work on classic Scalex track.

By Tazracer's comment he has run this combination and there doesn't seem to be a problem.

I don't yet have an elligble car, but I could host a round if you are short on tracks.

Holty

Ok Holty no worries then, I'll consider the ninco guide issue on scalex tracks closed. Anyone entering might take the tip of just shaving the front part of the guide, like the bow of a boat to make sure they are ok.

Thanks for the track offer, what I plan to do is see who is interested in hosting, then have a list of tracks available and have each person PM me with their top 8 tracks, most votes get in etc. Votes can only come frompeople who are entering a car.

I only plan on running an 8 round series at this time.

Find me at Card Guys for custom trading cards

What I plan to do is see who is interested in hosting, then have a list of tracks available and have each person PM me with their top 8 tracks, most votes get in etc. Votes can only come frompeople who are entering a car.

I only plan on running an 8 round series at this time.

Sounds like a fair democratic way of doing it.

Are you going to consider all the offers for tracks noted in above posts as "registered" nominations, or do you want to do it more officially..somehow?

Edited by triggy

Normal people worry me

If ya havn't got too many entrants yet I have a couple of rally cars that never get to come out and play I can throw the best one of them in the box with Hoffy and Triggy , Got any build rules or is it still along the first post idea.

Plastic chassised and bodied cars in RTR form with improvements. (Same concept as other DUPR proxy races in 06 and 07)

Non magnet.

Motors, weight, wheels and gearing open.

Tyres rubber only.