Happy Birthday Vinno

boslot

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy BeLated Birthday Vince :) . Sorry I forgot. But thats what you've got to look forward to with old age approaching. Good to see you got something that had to do with car racing . Hopefully see you at Eastern Creek.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

• 11 months later...

200502201021570womanflasher.gif

Happy Year Vince, not all that bad. You will share turning 50 with Tom Cruise, Jodie Foster and Demi Moore

BTW are you back from the 12 hr ride yet :unsure:

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Hi guy's yes I was in Fiji so not taking too much notice of anything related to computers. I did have a good one drinking beer and eating in Port Denarau. The beer has come a long way in Fiji recently.

No slot cars for my birthday but did get some bike stuff and some Music DVD's and CD's. John I am getting my Motorhead collection on CD as I have a lot of old import vinyl which is a pain to pull out. Also picked up a double live Slayer.

And yes I did the 12 hour race with fastest day lap and night lap in my team of four.

• 11 months later...