Sign in to follow this  
beastm

Free Racing At Peter Vanhorsens New Track

Hi guys,

Somehow I've managed to get approval to get over to Dandenong on the Sat night as well. So if you have any late cancellations or if someone needs a co-driver, then i'd be happy to make up numbers.........

I'll bring some other cars and check out the smaller tracks while I'm there as well.

Cheers,

Steve

10.30am???????????? what a joke, it should start at 7am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

telecast still starts @ 7:00am only the race start has been delayed by 30 minutes (historcally a 10:00 am start)

sax

its alright Dick , channel 7 have managed to delay the start of the race until 10:30 am !!!! (true )I hope and if like sandown they will only broadcast in Standard definition.

sax

You cannot be serious Bathurst starts at seven AM if those morons at ch7 and Supercars think that starting coverage at 10.30 is bathurst then they as usual are sadly mistaken ( gee has'nt ch7 takeover of the supercars been a spectacular success :rolleyes: )

On a racing note I was only thinking of coming down to meet people and to help out marshalling etc with my complete lack of slot racing letting me lose with a slot it would get fugly real quick :lol:

Reality what a concept

V32 member Slightly one eyed Ford fan

Trying to perfect the obscure art of Zen slot car racing

Ahh, the joys of owning a HD Plasma, 'eh Matt?

Bastards.

Still, next best thing to being there I spose.

Relax fellas.... it'll be a 7:00am start for the telecast....settle in, National anthem (first can crack) at sparrow's fart, BBQ brekkie and on with the show.

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"

Well it looks like you guys have done a fine job recruiting drivers... for Saturday night 6/10/07 (7:pm Start)

I would suggest that you all sort yourselves out into teams of two, cause it looks like you have 6-7 teams already. That will give us 6-7 drivers and 6-7 marshalls which is plenty for the Kingleman.

We'll have practice up until 6:45pm and then scrutineering. The controllers will be supplied MR so you only have to brings cars, drivers and ego's !!! :rolleyes:

cheers, Peter

Cheers, Peter VH

Mr Slotcar website       MrSlotcar NEW Facebook Page       MrTrax modular track systems      MrTrax Facebook page

Owner of Australia's fastest ever lap time on a Blue King track @ 1.4838 secs. And the fastest pass ever on a 1/4 mile Drag strip @ 203.2 kmh

Designer and manufacturer of quality domestic and commercial Tracks.

Both Logos.jpg

Shane, if you want to, you can come watch Bathurst Qualifing at my place, then you, me and Vlad can all travel over to dande together.

One question on the rules.

Can we sand front tyres to true them up?

I am requiring a co-driver or team to drive for , I can supply a car or drive anyone else's .please PM or reply here.

sax

I am requiring a co-driver or team to drive for , I can supply a car or drive anyone else's .please PM or reply here.

sax

I was going to see if you wanted to team up with me, but Vlad has banned that, he reakons it would be unfair on the rest of the guys, :lol::lol: (maybe he knows something i don't).

So i'll be racing with Vlad, (his orders, but i think he should of picked you, instead of me)

I think Dick and Shave have teamed up already, i'd be trying to team up with Rob, or Chris! (Both good drivers from what i've seen)

Shane, if you want to, you can come watch Bathurst Qualifing at my place, then you, me and Vlad can all travel over to dande together.

Sounds good, just gotta convince the minister for disappointment :lol::lol:

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

sax

I was going to see if you wanted to team up with me, but Vlad has banned that, he reakons it would be unfair on the rest of the guys, :lol::lol: (maybe he knows something i don't).

So i'll be racing with Vlad, (his orders, but i think he should of picked you, instead of me)

I think Dick and Shave have teamed up already, i'd be trying to team up with Rob, or Chris! (Both good drivers from what i've seen)

Im probably the anchor or handicap...lol

Regards

Rob

sax

I'm in Sax you bring the talent - I'll bring the ego (the missus has banned the little guy)! :lol:

Edited by Eno the Wonderdog

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Sorry Brett,I'm teaming up with beastm.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it people will eventually come to believe it." - Joseph Goebbels

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Geez the teams we're up against I'm gonna have to go down mid morning and get some practise in!

regards

Shane

Over the past week i have promoted this enduro to some guys that come every now and then. So there might be a few un-expected drivers!

Cheers, Peter VH

Mr Slotcar website       MrSlotcar NEW Facebook Page       MrTrax modular track systems      MrTrax Facebook page

Owner of Australia's fastest ever lap time on a Blue King track @ 1.4838 secs. And the fastest pass ever on a 1/4 mile Drag strip @ 203.2 kmh

Both Logos.jpg

I was going to see if you wanted to team up with me, but Vlad has banned that, he reakons it would be unfair on the rest of the guys, :huh::) (maybe he knows something i don't).

Sorry Brett,I'm teaming up with beastm.

So how many teams do we have now?

Cheers, Peter VH

Both Logos.jpg

Geez the teams we're up against I'm gonna have to go down mid morning and get some practise in!

Oh, that's nice!!! :lol:

I'll see you there at 12:00? :):huh:

There could be some very quick(track savvy) local talent there Shane, I'm going down there for some fun and to have a go on a different track....(I'm just rapt to be racing!!)

I'm sorry if I sound a bit negative mate, but I'm not expecting to take out any trophies!!!!

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

I think Naathan and I are going down thursday so he can do some shopping. I'll take a few cars andtry out the track. Come on Dick, that's not the right attitude! I'll bring the champagne so we can toast victory!! :huh::):lol:

My theory is if we can stay on the lead lap and remain consistant, we should be up there. Or we go out with a car bursting into flames and causing a huge pile up/inferno :lol:

Yeah I'm very keen for a race....it's been a while (last night)

regards

Shane

I think Naathan and I are going down thursday so he can do some shopping. I'll take a few cars andtry out the track. Come on Dick, that's not the right attitude! I'll bring the champagne so we can toast victory!! :huh::):lol:

My theory is if we can stay on the lead lap and remain consistant, we should be up there. Or we go out with a car bursting into flames and causing a huge pile up/inferno :lol:

Yeah I'm very keen for a race....it's been a while (last night)

He he... so we're racing one of your cars then? he he he

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Brett (ESPSIX)- Vlad (Nimrod444)

Matt (sax0607)- Dave (Eno)

Dick (knoath)- Shane (gref)

David (Davnic74)- Paul (hqlden)

Mark(beastm)- Chris (mtpanorama)

Glenn (gah5)

Chewycat

iracem

Rob?

Here are 5 teams so far (correct me if wrong) with a few more to pair up,and plus extra's turning up on the night. :huh:

Peter, are the people you spoke to in shop aware of the rules and specs of the cars?

David

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

I might have to go for a drive later tonight or tomorrow get some laps in..lol

Regards

Rob

sax

I was going to see if you wanted to team up with me, but Vlad has banned that, he reakons it would be unfair on the rest of the guys, :blink:-_- (maybe he knows something i don't).

Im probably the anchor or handicap...lol

Hey Rob

I'm teamless and was just going to chance it on the night.

So if ya willing to pick a brand newbie...

Cheers

Glenn

Cheers

Glenn

Sign in to follow this