Sign in to follow this  
beastm

Free Racing At Peter Vanhorsens New Track

Sorry mate - I tried to sneak out with Luke.. the boss said "no.."

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

Hi Guys,

I just posted some pics and info about FREE racing on Saturday nights after 6.30pm at MR in Dandenong in the Club Racing section.

I'd also like to mention that we are hosting the 2007 Brock Trophy Race for 1:24 scale on the Bathurst weekend 5th, 6th and 7th of October. So if you take advantage of our offer for FREE racing 1:32 scale on Saturday nights, you'll get to see some Open wing car racing as well ... cars that lap the 155 foot Blue King around 2 secs/lap. And we will be open till very late! So there's no kicking you out. Instead, we'll handout tooth picks to keep your eyes open long into the night ! :cry:

Maybe we could host an impromtu 2 hour Slot.it enduro ... comprising two man teams with basic Slot.it cars on any tyres (we found MJK's work a treat).

If there is enough interest ... I'll put up a trophy for the first place team ... all for FREE !!!

PM me with your thoughts ...

Cheers, Peter

Edited by mrslotcar.com

Cheers, Peter VH

Mr Slotcar website       MrSlotcar NEW Facebook Page       MrTrax modular track systems      MrTrax Facebook page

Owner of Australia's fastest ever lap time on a Blue King track @ 1.4838 secs. And the fastest pass ever on a 1/4 mile Drag strip @ 203.2 kmh

Designer and manufacturer of quality domestic and commercial Tracks.

Both Logos.jpg

Can we get this off the ground?

Lets start by listing who can make it.

Make it a 7pm start so people can get there after Bathurst telecast has finnished for the day.

Brett (ESPSIX)

Matt (sax0607) i know your flat out with work at the moment, so correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by espsix

Can we get this off the ground?

Lets start by listing who can make it.

Make it a 7pm start so people can get there after Bathurst telecast has finnished for the day.

Brett (ESPSIX)

Matt (sax0607) i know your flat out with work at the moment, so correct me if i'm wrong.

I'll talk to SWMBO ;)

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

bathurst saturday?hmmmmm ;)

You could crash here & spend race day drinking tea to get home.. or wag work on MOnday! :lol:

Ok just to clarify....it's the night before raceday (bathurst)? If that's the case, I just got a passout. I can be there...woohoo. So what do we do, put all names in a hat and pair drivers? Do we use a car each or share (that could cause problems?)

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

I'm in, see you guys on Saturday.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it people will eventually come to believe it." - Joseph Goebbels

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

I'll have the Bathurst telecast on our TV's so you won't miss anything guys ...

so come whenever !

We also have a hot little number for you guys to try out ... just ask Davnic what it was like ...

Its a flexi chassis with a Pro Slot Euro motor 47,000 rpm and it has a Porsche 917k body.

Runs as smooth as silk. Anyone that enters the enduro gets to play with it.

Hey Davnic ... lets go with the Easter spec's ... so we can trial run it ... ;)

Cheers, Peter

Cheers, Peter VH

Mr Slotcar website       MrSlotcar NEW Facebook Page       MrTrax modular track systems      MrTrax Facebook page

Owner of Australia's fastest ever lap time on a Blue King track @ 1.4838 secs. And the fastest pass ever on a 1/4 mile Drag strip @ 203.2 kmh

Both Logos.jpg

Ok so it's not this sat, but the next? I got no co driver, do we pool the names or?

;)

Ok Pete , the class will be box std Slot it Group C ( porsche,lancia,jaguar) , no weight, no hi-po motors i think this rules out the martini lancia . just MJK tyres, makes for closer and cheaper racing. the date 6/10. whoever does'nt have a co-driver we will pool the names depending on numbers.

That flexi was AWSOME really good fun and not to fast.

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Gonna try to make it, have no slot.it tho'

Pete, what's in stock, last time I was there, only saw a couple.

Glenn

Cheers

Glenn

Ok Pete , the class will be box std Slot it Group C ( porsche,lancia,jaguar) , no weight, no hi-po motors i think this rules out the martini lancia . just MJK tyres, makes for closer and cheaper racing. the date 6/9. whoever does'nt have a co-driver we will pool the names depending on numbers.

That date should read 6/10 ... or else we have to wait a whole year ... :D:o:o

iracem

Edited by iracem

Gonna try to make it, have no slot.it tho'

Pete, what's in stock, last time I was there, only saw a couple.

Glenn

Forum protocol prohibits me from declaring commercial content on this site ...

sounds really official doesn't it ...

nevertheless, we have more Slot.it cars in at the moment.

PM me or ring after 10am mornings and before 6.00pm

cheers, Peter

Cheers, Peter VH

Both Logos.jpg

Ok just to clarify....it's the night before raceday (bathurst)? If that's the case, I just got a passout. I can be there...woohoo. So what do we do, put all names in a hat and pair drivers? Do we use a car each or share (that could cause problems?)

I'd like to pick my team mate.

I have enough problems with Freddy crashing into my cars, just think of the damage he could do if he was driving one of my cars. :D:o:o:lol:

Ok Pete , the class will be box std Slot it Group C ( porsche,lancia,jaguar) , no weight, no hi-po motors i think this rules out the martini lancia . just MJK tyres, makes for closer and cheaper racing. the date 6/9. whoever does'nt have a co-driver we will pool the names depending on numbers.

Would that include a Kuros Merc?

no weight?????????? :o

Shane that was your biggest problem last season, to much weight! :lol::lol:

The less weight, the better!

What are we looking at for a start time?

yeah kouros merc is ok, or any merc for that matter(forgot about them) and the date is 6/10 thanks iracem :D , start time around 7.00pm or earlier if that suits all. as Pete said the racing will be on the tv's there.

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Sign in to follow this