Free Racing At Peter Vanhorsens New Track

beastm

Hi Guy's,

I know I'm a little late but..........

Pete, Thankyou for a great nights racing, your support and enthusiasm is addictive as much as the racing was.

Davnic74, Great job organising things Mate and to all the guy's, what can I say......Great night again, Thankyou.

I have one suggestion after reading all the posts so far, could we minimise the mods?

Keep the cars as stock as possible with only MJK's and weight being added.

This would make it a level playing field with driver skill being the deciding factor.

Just my 0.02c

Regards

NimROD

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one suggestion after reading all the posts so far, could we minimise the mods?

This would make it a level playing field with driver skill being the deciding factor.

Just my 0.02c

Regards

NimROD

I AGREE 100% :)

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Just my 0.02c

Regards

NimROD

YES I'm all for that, tyre change and weight should be the only "mods"

2 x australian ego champion

regards

Shane

Fulel racing in first track build --> https://youtu.be/nG1EyFkbJSs

My second track build --> 

raceday - https://youtu.be/8WXYQ528iKM

Regards, NimROD

I'd like to nominate NimROD for "Prime Minister".... :)

I too have been quietly reading all the variations and all the "I don't like's" or "I do have's".

From a Trackowners point of view, this is where racing groups over complicate matters by over regulating rules due to what they own or like to modify. And to some degree, its where they start to fall down. So I am pleased to see some sensible and controllable suggestions that will allow every one a fair go.

Hey NimROD, whats your policy on taxes on slot cars? Cause you could be voted in sooner than you think ... he he he :) :nice:

Have you guys got a date in mind yet for the next meeting? Some of my guys want to know!

Hey Davnic, I need you to call me asap ... things are rolling ... eh hmmmm ... you know what i mean ....

Cheers, Peter

Cheers, Peter VH

Mr Slotcar website       MrSlotcar NEW Facebook Page       MrTrax modular track systems      MrTrax Facebook page

Owner of Australia's fastest ever lap time on a Blue King track @ 1.4838 secs. And the fastest pass ever on a 1/4 mile Drag strip @ 203.2 kmh

Designer and manufacturer of quality domestic and commercial Tracks.

Both Logos.jpg

Hey NimROD, whats your policy on taxes on slot cars? Cause you could be voted in sooner than you think ... he he he

Have you guys got a date in mind yet for the next meeting?

November 24th???

No, hang on, I was just kidding!!!!

Whenever, I'll be sure to make it.

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"

Same here just please not Oct 27 I am doing about 5 different things in 4 different places

Edited by Chewycat

Reality what a concept

V32 member Slightly one eyed Ford fan

Trying to perfect the obscure art of Zen slot car racing

Box stock and weight sounds fine to me.

I've even bought a Ninco with a NC5, had a quick run the other night, before I had to pack the track away. SWMBO wanted 'her' lounge back, floor racing is starting to suck. It started out ok then seemed to be a bit hesitant don't know if its the car or the sport track, will need to run it some more.

I guess I'm going to have to build a table to setup somewhere (pergola or partially closed in carport the only options)

Cheers

Glenn

Cheers

Glenn