lavenlaar

Happy Bday Otfs !

All the best big fella sorry we could not manage a podium for ya although you did try and demolish most of the opposition on the night Oh thanks for the M & M's

Charlie

Onya big fella . Think youll have to ask for another Big Red Camaro after last night.

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Greetings and salutations on the day of your existance, Mel. May thoust have many more whenst one grows older. ( Should be in an old enough language :lol: :lol: )

Stu

Old racers race harder

Thanks Guys:

Gaz, Kai, Shane, John, Phil, Dick, David, Rick, Vince, Charlie, Craig & Stu.

Has been a big and great weekend - started Friday and has just only finished.

Pretty tired though after the City to Surf

FatGuyInSpandex.jpg

Only one slot car - my dear 87 YO mum is sending some money down so might purchase a NSR Mosler so I can race when they are officially legal. :lol:

Bob still helping you over that botched sex change operation ?

b57ca459.jpg

Nothing like some good advice through your personal experience Gaz - he has been really great thanks ;)

See you tonight, that's if the battery hasn't gone flat on the wheelchair again

All good Gaz. Batteries charged for the trip

nextadventure.jpg

Have a great day, only a year to go and you can retire,again!

Who knows: the red head might have spent/wasted all of our money by then :lol:

so might have to keep working

Hope you had a good one Mel and took out the points leaders last night.

He was trying to take out everyone last night

Well I did offer to buy them dinner first, well except for the illegal cars in the main race (the ones I couldn't find in the regs)

Onya big fella . Think youll have to ask for another Big Red Camaro after last night.

I think Charlies Cuda now has a Red A%$e. Think he enjoyed it though :lol: :lol:

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

sorry old mate I have been away for the w/end and missed the big occasion hope you had a great burfy and got lots of goodies hope to catch up next month sent you something nice in the mail tonight

Viv

Happy Birthday for tomorro Mel, don't worry bout the years, your only as olde as the one you feel. She's 32 right?

Happy Birthday Mel .Hearings going ,Sight isnt to good ,Reflex's shot ,Knees are crap, Taking poppy naps during races. Suppose breathing is all you got now :o:D . Have a great day mate.

Cheers Craig

Craig

"You can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Penblwydd hapus iawn, mae'r hen tad!

Have a good day matey boy. Just remember you can do most things you did at 21, just a lot slower and you need a little breather afterwards.

wosautos12.gif

Woah. Birthday time again Flipper? Seems like only last year you had one.

girl-blowing-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

Have a great day Mel.

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Congrats on reaching an important milestone Mel. Have a great birthday and I hope you "WIN" a few more cars today!

been away for a few days sorry I missed the party I might park up for a bit and let you catch up !!!! hope you had a goodun mate

Thanks guys and gals. Had a great day, had a nice lunch over at Coogee Beach. No cars but my 88yo mum sent me some money to buy some :wub:

I like the new SCX Loeb car so might have to get a couple of those. 1 to keep reasonably stock and another to modify

SebastienLoebCitroen1.jpgSCXA10066.jpg

There are about 6 other cars I want but not winning too many at present :angry: or haven't had time to go shopping

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Happy belated Mel. Good you had a good 'un mate.

Stu

Old racers race harder