kalbfellp

Down Under Proxy Race Series 2007 - Rnd 10

I am ready to mail the cars back home, Lenny and I have sorted the international cars,but If ther are any groups in the Eastern states that would like their cars sent back as a group please PM me. Can't see any sense in sending them to Adelaide and then back east again.

Phil

Phil

Hobart Miniature Car Club

Tassie Resins

Email

Logos%2016_17.small_zpswkcwjf0q.jpg

I am ready to mail the cars back home, Lenny and I have sorted the international cars,but If ther are any groups in the Eastern states that would like their cars sent back as a group please PM me. Can't see any sense in sending them to Adelaide and then back east again.

Phil

Yep sounds good to me Phil. when you have posted let me know how much and I'll sort it via pay pal

Mine can be sent back with devious's to save postage, he knows how to get it back to me.

Cheers

Paul

May the downforce be with you.

Is that how much I get for coming 2nd? Bewdy.

Er, is that Aussie dollars or Siberian sheckels?

Thank God! I thought you were going to say Canadian dollars - that would have been even more of an insult!

And... Paul... just whose dollar is worth more?.... :bday:

:unsure:

Fergy

24 beer in a case... 24 hours in a day... coincidence? I think not!

If you ever get really, really bored... fergysplace.com

Steve: I have been waiting for a response to see if there are any groups that several cars can be sent to. I thought it would save sending them all back to Adelaide and Lenny then having to return them east. Cars are ready to go,in fact one should be home by now.

Phil

Phil

Tassie Resins

Email

Just got back from vacation, so now catching up on world (class) events ... brilliant job fellas!

Once I get over licking my wounds (and they are many) I'll be looking forward to payback time next year, eh?

The DUPR sets a standard for Proxy Racing, so well done, and with all the information on the cars and how they ran there's a lot to be learned from it too. Really enjoyed the whole thing (except for getting clobbered by Phoeno who has no idea how to put a slot car together really, he just got lucky I figure ... )

Phil, if you haven't mailed my car back yet I would like nothing more than to have a picture of my DUPR & GPR Flunders together on the track down there; maybe just mention the Launceston qualifying time for one and the Shelmore qualifying time for the other? I need all the encouragement I can get mate.

Hearty congrats to the winners - all of you, this whole thing has been a gas.

my car is home and being disected for future reference.

Plus the added bonus of a GTHO kit travelled with it.

Top job on the HO Phil I think it will make a very very respectable model.

Regards John

WANT THAT ONE! AND THAT ONE!

Yeah, the things I do to try and make you look good.

Keep working on that slice. Distance will come after you work out a bit, maybe cut some calories.

You'll need some reserve energy in times to come, eh?

my car is home and being disected for future reference.

Plus the added bonus of a GTHO kit travelled with it.

Top job on the HO Phil I think it will make a very very respectable model.

Regards John

My car hasn't arrived as yet...should I be worried Phil?

Only the fast cars have made it home so far...... us slow queenslanders are still some where on the highway heading north.

Yeah Wet, resting up for the long haul.

Find me at Card Guys for custom trading cards

Don't worry guys the cars have been holidaying in our sun shine. Only a couple of cars have been posted back as I was waiting to see how many GROUPS could be posted. A couple of guys have had their proxy cars included in with XY's.

Phil

Phil

Tassie Resins

Email

Phil....If my car hasn't been sent , I suggest you hang onto it until I get to Tassie.

Regards

Alan

Phil, the little Lola arrived home this morning, thanks! I'm really surprised - there was hardly any signs of damage to the car apart from a missing rear mirror and exhaust pipe. There was nary a scratch on the bodywork which must speak volumes for the quality of the proxy drivers - many thanks, guys, great driving! :minigun: I'm also surprised at the lack of wear on the Ortmanns - they were still in pristine condition! Maybe the weight (or lack of it) of the car had something to do with it. And on closer examination of the car's setup, I think maybe I was a little too miserly in loading the lead as those 3 pieces which I had put on do seem a little on the thin side. Well, now I know better! Thanks for a highly enjoyable series, folks! See you again next year! :huh:

Phil, the WPR Toyota will be on its way to you in the next couple of days after I've put it through a track test. All I can say about it at this time is that it's a one heck of lot heavier than the Lola! :lol:

Lim

I enjoy racing. Winning or losing is secondary.

No Phil..... :rolleyes: .

It will give me something to race in NZ..........

Regards

Alan

Alan, you're welcome to race it.....so long as you keep it in one piece long enough for it to beat Phil's car. B)

Lim

I enjoy racing. Winning or losing is secondary.