Sign in to follow this  
buzzard

Happy Birthday Cyph

Happy Birthday Rob,

I hope you get all you wished for.(slot cars I mean)

Cheers

Kev.

Well lets not deny him THAT either. Happy birthday Rob, hope you had a great day and will see you at red Racer on the 28th.

Regards,

Perro

Many happy returns Rob. Hoping the good Professor delivers you the controller you have always wanted. And just think, you're getting old enough now that the candles on top of the cake will be enough to warm you on those cold Tasmanian nights so don't go blowing them out to soon.

All the best,

Perro

Hahaha thanks Perro

I appear to be getting old(er).

Slot car stuff for a birthday is always good!

And yes, just going off the tax return that the ATO saw fit to deposit on my birthday... I believe I will definitely be getting a controller. I just can't decide between the Slot.It (and running the risk of fuses going pop in racing) against the Professor Motor. Do I really need adjustable power curves, braking curves, anti-spin? I think it's getting away from the spirit of racing :nice:

Hahaha thanks Perro

I appear to be getting old(er).

Slot car stuff for a birthday is always good!

And yes, just going off the tax return that the ATO saw fit to deposit on my birthday... I believe I will definitely be getting a controller. I just can't decide between the Slot.It (and running the risk of fuses going pop in racing) against the Professor Motor. Do I really need adjustable power curves, braking curves, anti-spin? I think it's getting away from the spirit of racing :arggg:

Go the PM Rob, one of my best purchases ever. I feel naked without it when i drive a slot car. You may now begin to cut your own eyes out having just pictured me naked racing slotties.

Perro