Happy Birthday Sax0607

Slider

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks slider ,

as for sax0607 , your right with the second part , but playing a saxaphone nooooooooooo , my only musical talent is being able to push the play button a CD player .

sax is derived from an old nick-name , many moons ago (trade school days) I used to listen to an english heavy metal band called SAXON , when ever that certain group of friends would get in my car it would be on............ so it stuck , no actually calls me it anymore. I guess being over 40 and bald doesn't quite fit the heavy metal image .

sax

:band: ------- :dj: ------- :cool2: -------- :bday: -- Sax.

Hope there will be no track disasters this year.

Thanks for all the fun, support and info you provide on and off the forums - much appreciated.

Have a good one young fella! :lol:

FS

Edited by Ontheflipside

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

............ so it stuck , no actually calls me it anymore. I guess being over 40 and bald doesn't quite fit the heavy metal image .

sax

Of course it does !!! Most of the heavy metal bands we listened to are still playing re-union concerts (except the brain dead and drug dead), and to me they all look "over 40, bald, with pot bellies"

Anyway, may you have a very digital birthday.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Don't worry about the 'age' buddy - when we were kids we were laughing at the idea that by the time we all ended up in the old folks home we'd be doing oldie-robics to Anarchy in the UK and Run to the hills...

hAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! Let's hope the slot fairy comes.. :cool2:

Edited by Eno the Wonderdog

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

thank you , one and all for the birthday wishes ,

as for all the HM bands (and lots of others) that are past IT and keep touring AUST ,a lot of them didn't tour here to often when the were in their prime , too far away and small population etc, but now when they want to take it easy , a holiday with a couple of song thrown in ,add a new album to promote (usually crap) they all know where the easy buck is , having said all of that I normally contrbiute to their funds as It always seems as this tour could be the last one ......................

sax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Onya Matt.

Happy Birthday. :band: :bday: :band:

No doubt the girls will be treating you well today (as always) :bday: :purplebounce: :purplebounce:

Hope the year brings you victory on those tracks that are being built to limit your skills :lol: :lol:

Will have to drop in next time I'm down and gloat over your new work :cry:

"Onya mat" thats what I used to say to our rottweiler when he was allowed inside the house. Sorry Matt :whip2:

Have a good one mate.

Mel

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

:huh2: Matt, Have a great day ;)

Oh if you get some cars, may they be slow ones :P

thanks for the good wishes gents !

No slot goodness for me today , But I will make up for it in the not to distant future !! (need those new scalextric camaro's and mustangs that are coming out soon)

having a lazy day watching the V8's from Darwin, I get to see it a special way ;) ( no adds and live all day )I have recorded (in MPEG format) the classic racing ( camaro's and mustangs) they really should be showing this stuff to the public its sooooooo much better than the V8's

@ Dave

I am looking forward to the lessons on how to pick a slow slot car :rofl: , I thought I was a clear leader in that exercise ! especially with ninco Nc-5 powered ones

@ Aussieslotter (Rick)

watchout for the next installment "MPR II" it will be the same but different (?) and will (hopefully) please both sides of the slotting world.

looking forward to keeping the racing fun and competitive over the next 12 months

thanks again gents

regards

Matt

sax