Car Pricing In Melbourne

Toy Tech

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was wondering about this thread as i thought : "why would anyone want to moan about prices, as in this day and age if one shop doesn't do the right thing for you , you simply go to another shop and when you run out of shops in your own town you go to the next town and the next state and the next continent. I is called the "global village" after all.

I also assumed that retail shops in melbourne would be like anywhere else in the world , making their money from every single item they sell and charging very much the recommendet retail price..

Also i had never the need to shop in melbourne UNTIL A COUPLE OF DAYS BACK when i found a car i wanted in a well known melbourne shop allready previously mentioned in this thread.

Now i know exactly why you guys are moaning. Not only was I charged a ripoff freight to NZ, the GST, which is normally deducted for export got added as a handling charge....................

result: 1 very small car from melbourne to NZ cost normally AU $ 5.60 but from this shop AU $ 14.-

Am I complaining ?

Not at all,, I pay, I smile, and in Future avoid the place as much as I can.

Best of luck to all :mallet: :mosh: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

was wondering about this thread as i thought : "why would anyone want to moan about prices, as in this day and age if one shop doesn't do the right thing for you , you simply go to another shop and when you run out of shops in your own town you go to the next town and the next state and the next continent. I is called the "global village" after all.

I also assumed that retail shops in melbourne would be like anywhere else in the world , making their money from every single item they sell and charging very much the recommendet retail price..

Also i had never the need to shop in melbourne UNTIL A COUPLE OF DAYS BACK when i found a car i wanted in a well known melbourne shop allready previously mentioned in this thread.

Now i know exactly why you guys are moaning. Not only was I charged a ripoff freight to NZ, the GST, which is normally deducted for export got added as a handling charge....................

result: 1 very small car from melbourne to NZ cost normally AU $ 5.60 but from this shop AU $ 14.-

Am I complaining ?

Not at all,, I pay, I smile, and in Future avoid the place as much as I can.

Best of luck to all :cool2: :bday: :band: :lol: :dj: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If it was added on instead of taken off I'd imagine someone's just been having a "blonde" day. Send 'em an email & tell 'em. Nothing to lose (except a potential source of racing goodies!)

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

well eno,

i was going to add some more explanations but i got CENSURED !!!!!!!!

looks like this is a rather smallish grup here that looks after one another.

The moderator must have thought so.........

p.s. and i never even got rude

PM sent.

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.