Where Do You Live? Poll.

itelectrical

Which state / country are you from?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Please make the most relevant choice from both of the polls.

• NSW
    • Victoria
    • South Australia
    • Queensland
    • Other Group Below
  2. 2. Which state / country are you from?

• Tasmania
    • Western Australia
    • Northern Territory and ACT
    • Outside Australia
    • Other Group Above

When I try and vote for Outside Australia, I get an error message "you did not choose a poll to vote against"

Now I know some of you jokers have a somewhat inward slant to the eyeballs, but there IS a rest of the world ya know . . . .

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

When I try and vote for Outside Australia, I get an error message "you did not choose a poll to vote against"

Now I know some of you jokers have a somewhat inward slant to the eyeballs, but there IS a rest of the world ya know . . . .

Sorry Dude, I just edited the poll. If you want to choose "Outside Australia" you also have to choose "Other Group Below" in the top section.

JamieB

ITeLECTRICAL

Check out my Current logoEbay_x45.gif Auctions

Sorry Dude, I just edited the poll. If you want to choose "Outside Australia" you also have to choose "Other Group Below" in the top section.

..............it was an intelligence test wasn't it Jamie . . . . did I pass?

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

WHERE IS THE ACT.......

I"VE SEEN MORE POSTS FROM THE ACT THAN THE NT.....

LEE :blink:

PS: I POSTED IN "CAPITALS" ON PURPOSE

PSS: I VOTED FOR BOTH ABOVE AND BELOW THE LINE

Edited by Lee

Well, Ive really stuffed this one up. I added in the ACT with Northern Territory and now everybody's votes have been lost. Well up to that point we had most of our active users from Melbourne, Sydney coming in second and a sprinkling of guys from everywhere else.

JamieB

ITeLECTRICAL

Check out my Current logoEbay_x45.gif Auctions

Yeah Jamie, you stuffed this one up, take ya pointy cap and go sit in the corner . . go on shoo.

Then when you've thought of how you're gonna make it up to us all, make NZ the "8th State" on a NEW POLL like it is in the eyes of half you fellas, and then have a "rest o' the world" separate to it.

We'll all vote again, and you can buy us each a "Racer" for Christmas.

Sounds like a fair and equitable solution to me anyway . . . .

Rest of the world was at about 15%, rather more than a certain state and territory we might name.

And to keep the politico-beaurocrats happy, you'd better have the "dot in the desert" thing in the new poll too. LOL

Yikes.....

Jamie, you didn't need to change it, my post was TIC

SlotsNZ, you cant call us the dot in the desert any more we got some of the rain Sydney copped last week, green stuff is starting to grow. We made provisions in our constitution for you to join us as the 8th state. We had to leave out WA as they had not held their referendum to join when it passed into law. We added them latter.

Lee

SlotsNZ, you cant call us the dot in the desert any more we got some of the rain Sydney copped last week, green stuff is starting to grow. We made provisions in our constitution for you to join us as the 8th state. We had to leave out WA as they had not held their referendum to join when it passed into law. We added them latter.

Lee

Lee, glad to know you recognised the "dot in the desert" reference. I thought it a piece of brilliant ozzie-dividing propaganda. n hee hee

Tel you what, I've confused a lot of ozzies with what follows.

"But you already HAVE 8 states WA, TA, SA, NT, Vic, NSW, Qld, ACT." They mutter, they count, they recount , mutter some more . . some have even gone "well "Bu**** me, we do too"

I'd suggest you let WA cesseed. [spelling] You won't miss them, and having part of the country 2 hours and 20 years behind eastern standard time is flaming confusing.

You know they still only have local cheese in most of their supermarkets - which shut every day at . . 5pm . . . 6pm if they happen to have a special license. I think they still have limited petrol stations open on weekends, but may be wrong on that score now, didn't look closely last year.

They have absolutely NO idea of what is happening in the rest of the country, let alone the rest of the world.

HelRayzer will probably come over now and box my ears . . . . .

and yes, I do know NT is a "territory" not a state.

Edited by SlotsNZ

I'd suggest you let WA cesseed. [spelling] You won't miss them, and having part of the country 2 hours and 20 years behind eastern standard time is flaming confusing.

There's many of us that WANT West Australia to cecede... then Aussie Rules will be a TRULY international game! :):lol::lol:

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.

• 10 months later...
WA, TA, SA, NT, Vic, NSW, Qld, ACT." They mutter, they count, they recount , mutter some more . . some have even gone "well "Bu**** me, we do too"

What?? :lol:

When I went to school there was only 6 states... VIC, SA, NSW, QLD, WA, TAS and 2 Territories, ACT and NT...

Well bugger you, Mark.... hang on... that might involve some baaaaad jokes! :lol:

shaun_the_sheep_393759a.jpg

Just gagging mate!!!! :D

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"

:lol: Remember yr 7 science?

All small objects will gravitate to the larger ones... :huh:

However, that doesn't explain the small, more dense, objects!!!! :D:lol:

Just having a lend, guys... ;)

OK, OK... I'll shut up now.

Cheers,

Dick

SCMR build thread

Woodbrook Valley build thread

"A Man's home is his castle, but his garage is his sanctuary!"

Us Kiwis must make up the biggest group in this Poll, pity about the west island

Mark you digs reminded me of an old joke

Why do seagulls fly upside down over Australia?

Nothing worth shitting on

Yes I am married to a beautiful blonde aussie girl, that thinks NZ is better or is it just kiwi men that attracted her to come an live in this green country

KiwiPete

why is the biggest state in the world (WA) listed as other and after TAS of all things

My guess would be that you can only have a certain number of lines in the poll. WA was one of the least represented states when the poll was done. No reflection on WA just less forum members and the thread starter hates WA <_<

As you can see the poll means little because hardly anyone completes them anyway.