Hill Top Reloaded

WKM

That "paintbucket " is a turd bucket it only works when it likes to. I posted a vid of my track and it worked in preview but not after it was posted ? Then a day later it worked well ? I didn't do anything to change it ? Going by Lennys post he managed to watch your vid but I have tried it 4 times over the last hour and its not working ? Other vids posted on Auslot under "paint bucket are working in that time (last hour) but not your post . Very annoying ! I wanna see it !!! :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats looking mighty FASSSSSSTTTT !

Are you banking the sweep ?

and

Where does one stand ? looks like you have no room left in the garage !!!!

cheers

lav

Yes The large radius bends will be banked

I will be calling on the master "Hoffy" to help me with that one :)

and yes theres not much room the two mistakes I made was the extra track I added to the out side lanes and the internal dimensions of the garge, you now how it goes, every thing is always bigger than what it really is :):D:lol:

so even though all the track peaces fit perfectly together Im going to have to do some cutting and shutting :(

SCR%20logo.jpg

Hey Paint bucket finally loaded !

Looks good n fast , nice open layout. It does FILL the shed huh? So now all ya gotta do is extend the shed to allow for the drivers with big bellies to stand in front of the drivers station. :) 11 days to go ! Sept 30 was the date to open ? Will ya make it ? I hope so ...well done

.....11 days to go ! Sept 30 was the date to open ? Will ya make it ? I hope so ...well done

Hilltops first club race is a Bathurst event on 22nd October..so he has approx 3-4weeks up his sleeve, including a long weekend! Plenty of time! :lol::lol::lol:

I'll put my hand up to help put some rubber on the track prior to the Bathurst event Imkouwl :lol:;):lol:

Normal people worry me