V32 Championship Round 5 - Discussion

Freddy

Shanes (can't get anyone to travel that far), so that leaves Ged's and Freddy's.

All rounds at Ged's! hehehehe.

Distancewise it is far yes, but time wise no. If you go across the city you will more than likely take more time to do that than come here. Not to worry I've heard all the excuses, if the plan is to stick to Ged's <_<

Next year will be different for me

You going to move to Melbourne, i hope you don't leave Nathan behind. hehehe.

Oh, different tracks would be good.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, I've been off line for a while, but it sounds like the same old crap to me.

Everyone has alot to say behind their computer screens, but not much to say on race day. I think Freddy is doing a good job organising a "social" event, which he receives alot of crap for "behind" computer screens. Considering some of us are old enough to be Freddy's father maybe we should show him a bit more respect. We weren't going to allow many modifactions this year, look how the V8's have gone, "highly" modified (if you know how). What happened to the so called "social", fun event. I don't care if I finish 4 or 40 laps behind the leader, we all get along and have great time, giving each other a bit of stick. Maybe we need to be a bit more honest about where we want to go with this club. Is it a social event or are we competing to see who has more money or knowledge, considering at the start of the year people were complaining about the cost of tires (some bragging about the size of their bank balance, but didn't want to upgrade tires). But now its all about chasis, bodies and whatever else you can think of. Some people were complaining about retaining the driver to make the car look nice, e.g. removing interior, now people are altering everything, e.g. "working around the rules". We have a great bunch of guys and a great event, we all talk of making rules and changes, but it never seems to happen. Maybe we should sit down, have a beer (or coke) and venture from behind our computer screens and nut this out to become a great Victorian championship. We must look like idiots to other states who have their championships worked out, because we can't seem to get it together.

Hope to see you all on Saturday for another great race day. That's my two cents.

Nathan.

moebanner.jpg

Shut up when your talking to me!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, I've been off line for a while, but it sounds like the same old crap to me.

Everyone has alot to say behind their computer screens, but not much to say on race day. I think Freddy is doing a good job organising a "social" event, which he receives alot of crap for "behind" computer screens. Considering some of us are old enough to be Freddy's father maybe we should show him a bit more respect. We weren't going to allow many modifactions this year, look how the V8's have gone, "highly" modified (if you know how). What happened to the so called "social", fun event. I don't care if I finish 4 or 40 laps behind the leader, we all get along and have great time, giving each other a bit of stick. Maybe we need to be a bit more honest about where we want to go with this club. Is it a social event or are we competing to see who has more money or knowledge, considering at the start of the year people were complaining about the cost of tires (some bragging about the size of their bank balance, but didn't want to upgrade tires). But now its all about chasis, bodies and whatever else you can think of. Some people were complaining about retaining the driver to make the car look nice, e.g. removing interior, now people are altering everything, e.g. "working around the rules". We have a great bunch of guys and a great event, we all talk of making rules and changes, but it never seems to happen. Maybe we should sit down, have a beer (or coke) and venture from behind our computer screens and nut this out to become a great Victorian championship. We must look like idiots to other states who have their championships worked out, because we can't seem to get it together.

Hope to see you all on Saturday for another great race day. That's my two cents.

Nathan.

i'll reply to this next time i see you Nathan.

Nathan.

Good, looking forward to it Brett.

moebanner.jpg

Shut up when your talking to me!

Nathan.

Good, looking forward to it Brett.

Just remember - I got to poke fun at him first (he wasn't listening and I ran away!) Gref can fill you in Moe..

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.