Down Under Proxy Race Series 2007- Rnd 5

Vinno

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, whoever organises this thing.

Once you decide on cars/rules ofr the next one, it would be good to get info to our club hbmrc@burmac.co.nz

If we could put a car in from one of our better builders [read this as "not me"], we'd start learning some stuff, and find out exactly how far off the pace of international guys we are.

What makes you think you can't be one of the better builders? For a small fee I'll tell you how to bulid a car (fee covers legal costs for all the ideas I've pirated). For a big fee I'll sell you my proxy car

If you've got a few days to spare have a look at http://www.homeracingworld.com/slotcartuning.htm It's 54 pages of tuning tips.

Can't ask for anything better than that. :blink:

Cheers

Paul

May the downforce be with you.

I am keen to get into the next proxy race season are the plans to run the same cars? or different body next time? Steve K (Adelaide)

I did suggest that SCR enter a car in the next Proxy series but if you think you are better than the rest of us fine go it alone :blink:

Damn I shouldnt have said that he probably is!

Edited by Imkouwl
SCR%20logo.jpg

Them's fighting words :blink:

Especially from someone who only does well when he borrows someone else's car

What was it like driving my car on Friday night? Must have been hard since you're not used to such a quick car. :o

Edited by Sports Racer

May the downforce be with you.

Are the latest "Overall positions" available yet?.............

Regards

Alan

Hi Alan

They should be ready tommorrow.

I have some family issues that need to be taken care of and that has priority at present.

regards

Alan

Just a note on next years proxy. Lets get this one over with first as we aren't even half way through. We don't want to detract from the fun of this one and if the new one starts March April I think if a decision is made either late this year or early next year then we will be doing fine.

Guys Unofficial positions are:

Sports Racer - (Aus)

Phil Kalbfell - (Aus, TAS)

PeteN95 - (USA)

Chenglaw - (Mal)

BeeJay (UK)

Devious Dave (Aust, NSW)

Terry Noe

Old Slot (Aust, NSW)

Mr Magoo - (Aus, SA)

Lenny Broke - (Aus, SA)

Daisey Slots - (USA)

Hoffy - (Aus, SA)

Son Of Side Car (Aust, VIC)

Fangio (USA)

Steve Stewart - (Aus)

Side Car Steve (Aust, VIC)

Wet Coast Racer

Phoenio

HMCSAT - (Aus)

Antony - (Aus)

Oswald - (Aus, SA)

Rhys Filbee - (Aus, TAS)

McGregor (AUS)

Manic35 - (Aus, QLD)

I will leave it to Lenny to add the points.But Sports is now about 3 points clear.

Phil

Hi All

updated point scores and qualifying results are posted, race lap chart to follow.

Click here and scroll down

proxy results

cheers Alan

Edited by lenny broke

Just a note on next years proxy. Lets get this one over with first as we aren't even half way through. We don't want to detract from the fun of this one and if the new one starts March April I think if a decision is made either late this year or early next year then we will be doing fine.

Hi Guys

just a quick reminder that there is a general chit chat thread to talk about future events and suggestions here

proxy chit chat

I would like to keep the event threads specific to those events.

Feel free to talk about anything proxy related there, but remember it's only discussion nothing concrete and keep it nice.

Alan

Hi Guys

Did any of the people involved with round 5 happen to keep a heat by heat lapscoring chart?

I would like to post one in the result charts so people can see how thet went through the race.

Cheers Alan

Hi Guys

Did any of the people involved with round 5 happen to keep a heat by heat lapscoring chart?

I would like to post one in the result charts so people can see how thet went through the race.

Cheers Alan

Gazza has the sheet. We tried something different which meant we had to manually do it. I will see f he got my email.

Hi Guys

Cheers Alan

Gazza has the sheet. We tried something different which meant we had to manually do it. I will see f he got my email.

Hi Vinno

yes, Gazza sent me the result sheet tonight, thanks

Alan

Hi Guys...

Can anyone tel me why I'm 5th in Phil's list but 7th in Alan's?.....Have i picked up some penalties?... :)

Regards

Alan

HI Alan

I can't tell you why there is a difference but mine is the official one.

there is certainly no penalties involved for you.

the xl file used is formulated to calculate all the scores. I might add that Phil did supply the scoresheets.

I will check the point scores again and if there is an error I will correct the score sheets accordingly.

Cheers Alan.

Edited by lenny broke

Hi All

I have just posted amended race results and pointscores on the results thread.

Beejay

I checked your point scores and could find no error there I also checked the 5th and 6th place points as well.

I received the race lap charts last night, thanks Gazza.

I found an of error in the total once I put them into the spread sheet.

it turns out that sports racer was a lap short so his total should be 179.10. this however changed the percentages of everybody else so he in fact increased his points lead very slightly.

Cheers Alan

Edited by lenny broke