Sign in to follow this  
Badbilly

Have I Been Ripped Off???

i picked up my scalextric sport camaro this afternoon and tonite when i was oiling it up and inserting the button mag i noticed that there is no limited plate on the underside and that made me look in the box and there is no plastic card...

So did the Camaro C2399AT come out with the above plate and card or have i done me dosh??

cheers

Ps it dose have the sport stickers on the motor

The first sport camaro's and mustangs didn't come with the limited edition plates on the underside of the car and they didn't have the numbered card either. The only way you can tell is by the collectors box they come in, the sport motor, the extra button magnet and the rear axle and bearings (should be black).

JamieB

ITeLECTRICAL

Check out my Current logoEbay_x45.gif Auctions

Also the early Limited Sport Edition cars had the limited edition number on a small sticker on the underside of the Sport Box near the part number. It wasent until the tripple pack GT40 set that Scalextric introduced the Limited Edition Plate on the Chassis and the C/Card type number.

Jim

thanks jamie and jim... im very happy now i have lost that sick in the gut feeling!

Looking forward to racing u guys at the enduro!

Cheers.. im off to play with my newest car