Sign in to follow this  
crbpjm

Alternative Chassis For Scx Ferrari Berlinetta

Hello everyone,

Does anybody have any suggestions regarding an alternative chassis to the standard one ie : I have two bodies without chassis' and would like to customise as well as race them. I know there are some adjustable plastic chassis available but I have no experience with this.

Thanks in advance, Craig

Craig I look forward to reading the different responses that you are going to get to this question, there are a number of aftermarket chassis that you can try when you start to explore the market the ones that instantly come to mind are Plafit, MJK, Slot-it, Parma and recently I have been interested in building some myself (have a loooooooooong way to go here) but there are some great things to be learnt, brass is a wonderfull thing but scratch building is an art form in itself, I would either go a light weight aluminium chassis or a Plafit (still learning to set one of these up properley myself) but the other guys are racing these chassis very succesfully so will have a more advanced view on this gear................good luck mate the options are HUGE :)

ENTRANT IN THE 2007 DOWN UNDER PROXY SERIES LOLA T70 MK3 B

ishot14vw5.jpg

mate go for a slot.it hrs...........these things make any car look good!

Whats the model number of your cars??

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the responses so far.

To add - the car is the SCX FERRARI 360 GTC. I have two BUT for various reasons both of the chassis are stuffed !

We are always running on Ninco track so the setup needs to be magnets (sorry, I know) and adjustable and we have no class ! (rules).

I like the look of the cars and wish to paint and decal BUT I am not good with brass or solder so my option is to buy adjustable.

I hope this helps narrow the choices.

Thanks again for the feedback, Craig