boslot

Down Under Proxy Race Series 2007 - Rd4

Hey guys,

Does anyone want to write me a race report?

Thanks

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

Great job by all and congrats to SR, Beejay, and Terry.

PeteN95

from the Northwest US of A!

Not happy to finish 18th, but still infront of Wet !

Well done guys thanks for the pics, looks like you need to get on the bike Vinno !

Martin

I have been out on the bike lately, 3 hour's this morning and playing golf regularly too. Must be the photo, I hope.

Hoffy I can write a report but I think I need to watch the DVD first as it is a bit of a blur now.

You look fine Vince, better than me anyway, I was only having a dig :nice:

Hope the big dog is going well.

Yeah the game improved markedly while I was on holidays. Driving nice and straight 80% of the time which is good for me. Back to proxy.

DUPR3.jpg

C'mon guys, stop picking on Vinno. He drives pretty good for someone who's blind.

May the downforce be with you.

DUPR3.jpg

C'mon guys, stop picking on Vinno. He drives pretty good for someone who's blind.

nah . . he's not blind, just one eyed! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Look at the jacket!

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

I was the only Ford fan amongst the three others you see here but the blind you are referring to may be the beer I drank before driving :haha:

Thanks as always to all involved in running the round and congratulations to the top runners especially Sportsracer, I figured a win for that Lola was not going to be long in coming, now if only I had taken your advice about fitting that NC5 instead of the SCX Pro speed........

The mighty SCX Ferrari has now finished 21st, 20th, 18th and 17th in that order so maybe, just maybe, some of those generous comments from certain drivers about the car possibly improving as the races go on might just be true, we might however just need to add a few rounds to the series for the car to make it to the front at this spectacular rate of improvement.

Mr Magoo: Second biggest distance for me. More than anything it was smooth and easy to drive.

great work with this round of the proxy guys and a worthy 13th position finish for me, a little lower down the food chain than I was hoping but again look how close the end results are, WHAT A RACE, WHAT A SERIES, WHAT A BLOODY GOOD TIME, watch out sports I am coming for you next round old son.................go you good thing......congrats again guys top shelf effort :haha:

ENTRANT IN THE 2007 DOWN UNDER PROXY SERIES LOLA T70 MK3 B

ishot14vw5.jpg

You just might do it Mr Magoo, I've been very lucky so far with my tyre choice and think a mid field finish is on the cards soon. Just hope Phil drops a lot of places so that when we do the Tassie rounds his fresh run of 1st places still keeps him behind me.

Feels funny being in 1st place, like I've done something I don't deserve. Now that I've proven I can build a decent car it might be time to sell it.

Cheers

Paul

Sports: Your car last year was good,it was that Martin picked the wronf tracks! Well you can blame him! The important thing is that this years car is better so you have managed to learn some think about setup from last years car so IMO that is what this type of racing is about.

Phil

Phil

Hobart Miniature Car Club

Tassie Resins

Email

Logos%2016_17.small_zpswkcwjf0q.jpg

Got to agree Phil but what do I do for next years car?

Most of the cars entered for this years proxy have bettered times set during last years races. It's going to be very interesting trying to build a car that will be a couple of 10ths of a second faster.

Paul

Paul

Take a long hard look at your current car. Then think what it needs to go faster. Then JUST DO IT! :rolleyes::angry: :(

Lim

I enjoy racing. Winning or losing is secondary.

Most of the cars entered for this years proxy have bettered times set during last years races. It's going to be very interesting trying to build a car that will be a couple of 10ths of a second faster.

Paul

Next years proxy will be a different class anyway as this was to last year.

I don't think we have raced on too many tracks that are the same as last year so it is hard to compare.

Just get Joe to work on the critical parts of your car again and you will be right. :rolleyes:

Just get Joe to work on the critical parts of your car again and you will be right. wink.gif

now now vince paul wouldn't make a crack like that :rolleyes:

Good thing I'm not a vindictive man Vince. Otherwise I'd bring up that incident of yours with the barmaid, the gaffa tape and the parrot. :rolleyes:

Got those feathers out yet? :angry:

Edited by Sports Racer

You've got to be joking. The next round of the proxy is being held at Vince's track, he's doing the qualifying and will probably take part in the racing too. You want me to post incriminating photos BEFORE qualifying ???

I'll wait and see how my car goes. :rolleyes:

Their will be no updates tonight, but the race will recoded on to DVD if any one wants a copy, it will cost you freigth plus DVD AND PACKING.

Regards Bo

Bo, when will the DVD come out?