Down Under Proxy Race Series 2007 - Rd3

Hi Guys

Round 3 is coming up. Yet another South Australian track, the Outer Limits Raceway.

The Outer Limits Raceway is a fairly quick track with a couple of slower corners thrown it. 4 lane MDF, ferrador coated track. 20m for all four lanes.

Average lap times are about 8 seconds for Scalex cars to high 6's with slot.it and ninco's

The schedule is simple...

Friday will be Practice & Qualifying.

Saturday will be race night.

We will try & keep everyone up to date as much as we can over the weekend. (& we will try and make notes on all cars as good as we can as well)

good luck

Pictures to come....

Edited by imugford

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm the lucky one here :lol: , my time zone is just 2 hours behind, so I get to see the results before my usual bedtime of 1 - 2 am. :unsure::lol: Here's hoping the Lola does a little better than the last round. :rolleyes:

Lim

I enjoy racing. Winning or losing is secondary.

The time zone thing is not a problem ... I enjoy getting the results postings with my morning coffee. :blink:

Gotta see some descriptions, or read some pictures, of this track. I'm hoping for some high speed stuff with big sweepers. Well actually, I'm hoping for any kind of track where my car at least gets back into the top five qualifiers.

Catalunya will be videotaped. 4:30am on a Sunday is definitely too early eh? <_<

Man, that's one real smooth flowing track :o Wish I could have a "shed" like yours!! :chainsaw: I'm sure your 1:1 wheels wouldn't mind a little sacrifice like getting wet to keep this great 4-laner warm and dry.:alcohol: Am really looking forward to see how the little Lola will perform on it. :whip2:

Edited by chenglaw

Lim

I'll be damned!

Never realized that Australians could count that high! :alcohol:

Never realised Americans had a sense of humour. Isn't Canada a state of the USA? :chainsaw:

Everyone out now, before the Canuk explodes

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

I'll be damned!

Never realized that Australians could count that high! :o

Never realised Americans had a sense of humour. Isn't Canada a state of the USA? :o

Everyone out now, before the Canuk explodes

No danger of the fallout reaching me here!!! :angel: :o:o :dog:

Lim