Fangio 6.997

Rhys 6.997

Terry Noe 6.999

HMCsat 7.008

Oswald 7.026

Daisy 7.030

Manic 7.059

Phoeneo 7.216

Lenny drove these times, we found that the cars fitted with softer tires like the NSR's went the quickest...

Edited by lenny broke
correct some spelling

Hi Guys

Just a few comments on tonight's activities.

The temperature in Ian's shed was quite cold and the track surface was cold to touch so it appears that the cars shod with the softer compound tires certainly seemed to have the edge.

The runs were conducted on green lane so was the centre/outside lane (if that makes sense)

When we said there might be a few surprise inclusions in the top group that was after we had conducted number of randomly selected cars on trial runs.

some of the cars previously down the order set some fairly competitive times but tonight the track conditions had altered slightly from last night though temps were similar.

The time I set with sports racers car was a real suprise, that car just seemed to hang on it was clearly the fastest car through the down hill esses and had a lot of speed everywhere else on the circuit.

Though I won't be driving this round unless we are a driver short I am really looking forward to Saturday night and seeing how this pans out.

It was good to see a couple of strugglers move up the order too.

I think we can expect the times to drop further on Frday night when Ian take the wheel for official qualifying as the track starts to get more rubber on it and hopefully it will be a bit warmer in the shed whith a heater going in before then. Also Ian knowing the track better than I do should be a help too!!

Alan

Edited by lenny broke