Hrt On Their Way?

rick1776

Southern models outbid Biante models for the right to produce minatures of the real things. So expect to see those Skaife HRT cars in 1/32 Scalextric in a store near you some time in the not too distamt future.

cheers

rick1776

cheers

rick1776

So expect to see those Skaife HRT cars in 1/32 Scalextric in a store near you some time in the not too distamt future.

cheers

rick1776

Can't wait to get one! :P

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Great...something to crash & not feel guilty about

Bloody FORD supporters, like Dick J and those who bat for the others side, always winging about the opposition and how hard done by they are! :P:)

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

This was announced early this year along with the Moffat Mustang announcement.

Will be good to have some cars to trash and smash into when we race V8's. I will add plenty of lead to my cars to do some real damage.

Gazza we need some 1/32 scale Skaife figures to swerve at on the side of the track.

Will be good to have some cars to trash and smash into when we race V8's. I will add plenty of lead to my cars to do some real damage.

Gazza we need some 1/32 scale Skaife figures to swerve at on the side of the track.

I guessed it - here they all come out of the wood work :lol:

Hmmm I wonder how many times Ford has won Bathurst in the last 7 years? lol Need I say any more.

Edited cause of Gazza, ok Gazza Ford have won it a staggering 3 times since 1993, that better? :lol:

Edited by aussieslotter

3 stooges, 2 apologists and 1 deep endless mess.

www.scorpiuswireless.com

If Dick had to go to England to get support then it tells you how sad this sport in Australia is going that he can,t get sponsorship here in Australia with all the crap on and off the track and the antic,s people will go to so they can win i,m not surprised. in the past holden have had an unlimited budget and thats what this game is about now "money" . no such thing as sportsmanship anymore some of these driver should be ashamed of them self,s ( ford and holden drivers ) .

Now if DJR pulls out soon there will be another ,than another .and the end of V8 super cars So good luck to him and his team where ever he get the money to keep him going .

I don,t go out of my way to watch a race any more and i know holden and ford supporters that are the same .

Just my 2 cents worth :lol:

The Slider

If Dick had to go to England to get support then it tells you how sad this sport in Australia is going that he can,t get sponsorship here in Australia with all the crap on and off the track and the antic,s people will go to so they can win i,m not surprised. in the past holden have had an unlimited budget and thats what this game is about now "money" . no such thing as sportsmanship anymore some of these driver should be ashamed of them self,s ( ford and holden drivers ) .

Now if DJR pulls out soon there will be another ,than another .and the end of V8 super cars So good luck to him and his team where ever he get the money to keep him going .

I don,t go out of my way to watch a race any more and i know holden and ford supporters that are the same .

Just my 2 cents worth :lol:

The Slider

Maybe its a good thing, other countries recognising Aussie Motorsport as a contender now weve had races in China, Middle East etc. And Money, I think money has always been a big part in getting the best parts, team, know how etc. With or without DJR Aussie V8's will flourish. Teams come, teams go, its just part of it.

3 stooges, 2 apologists and 1 deep endless mess.

www.scorpiuswireless.com

Hmmm I wonder how many times Ford has won Bathurst in the last 7 years? lol Need I say any more.

Why only 7?

But the people only remember the last winner dont they?

I got nothing against Holden.....I do have a lot against Tom Walkinshaw

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

Edited cause of Gazza, ok Gazza Ford have won it a staggering 3 times since 1993, that better? :lol:

Why 1993 ?

If you are going to make a statement about an event you have to include everything !

Gary

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

I think when v8 racing embrased china as a round of the calendar it was always going to open doors and write blank cheques for those willing to open their minds and realise that v8 supercar racing is well and truly now a globaly recognised motorsport....I have been a Dick Johnson fan since I was old enough to say" FORD" but how long do you think it will be before we see other v8 teams doing the same...........look at Ambrose a classic example of a driver chasing the green back and we have seen it since the evolution of motorsport........as long as the holdens keep complaining about unfair body kits and illegal performance parts I will watch supercar racing..............+++++if there wasnt holden motorsport fans to establish their level of importance we ford fans wouldn't always look so good (YOU CANT HAVE A PENTHOUSE WITHOUT THE FIRST FLOOR)........lol lol lol lol lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by mr magoo

ENTRANT IN THE 2007 DOWN UNDER PROXY SERIES LOLA T70 MK3 B

ishot14vw5.jpg

he will forever be now known as Queen Dick for selling out to the Pom's..... :blink::D:lol::lol:

He should find another rock to hit, have a cry and pass the hat around again

Gazza and Rick, the only reason Ford fans have a long memory is because they haven't won anything recently. As to Dicky Johnson, he never was true blue 'cause he went and raced an AMERICAN brand of car. So what's the loss? :blink:

Stu

Old racers race harder

Gazza and Rick, the only reason Ford fans have a long memory is because they haven't won anything recently. As to Dicky Johnson, he never was true blue 'cause he went and raced an AMERICAN brand of car. So what's the loss? :blink:

But, if it wasn't for the fact that Holden put all their eggs in one basket back then (Still happening today....), Dick would have been racing a Holden.

He couldn't get Holden support, so a Ford dealer helped him out & the rest is history

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

[qoute]

And now he's history..... :yellowbounce: :yellowbounce: :yellowbounce: :yellowbounce:

Yeah, good one.....Hmmm, lets just say hypothetically that Dick has sold his team (aparently its been widely reported that this has not happened), so what is he going to do on his weekends.

Probably get onboard the honking boat that he has & go fishing. Everyone has to retire one day....

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

If I shaved my cats butt and taught it to walk backwards it still wouldnt be as one eyed as some in this thread :yellowbounce:

I think its fair to say that Dick enjoyed a lot more success in a Ford than he ever did when punting around in a Holden. Its also true to say that Brock enjoyed a lot more success in a Holden than he did in a Ford.

cheers

rick1776

cheers

rick1776

I'll give Dick a few things such as he tried and tried hard, did a lot on a slim budget, but you also have to remember that his biggest trouble was he wasn't quick enough to get and retain good factory backing. That went to a Canuck called Moffat. Also, Brock owned the team for many years and sold it in a good business move. He was also the heart and soul of the team and put time in the garage. Two guys, different approaches. One worked until his death and the other just couldn't get the package to work.

Stu

Old racers race harder