kalbfellp

Sneak Preview

slo1quick: Checked my version against the specs all within 0.5mm when converted to 1:32 that makes it alot closer than most Fly cars.

Phil

The ADR 1/25 scale model XY is very close too. Much closer than the Cavalier and Jaymar models. Its a good thing weight doesnt come into the equation where scale is concerned, that'd put the 1/32 XY at about 47 something Kgs! :rolleyes: In terms of weight what scale are our 1/32 scale slots ?! 1/12000 ? Apollogies for the BaBle.

Cant wait to see one of your cars phil. They'll be good to put against the Camaros and Mustangs, though imao have to bring in some parity as far as weight goes ? Guess similar size wheels/tyres too.

Cheers slo

"Me Auntie's a Jack !!!"

some parity as far as weight goes ? Guess similar size wheels/tyres too.

Should be about the same weight. The few test bodies ( still slush moulded) are about 25/28 grams that is similar to Scalex. I have now decided to add two extra mounting posts at the front so that the Scalex Mustang chassis can be fitted once the front axle is moved forward. This chassis requires about the same amount od work as the BA but IMO will handle better and should allow the car to have similar performance to the Trans Am's.

Still need to sort the interior yet!

Phil

Phil

Hobart Miniature Car Club

Tassie Resins

Email

Logos%2016_17.small_zpswkcwjf0q.jpg

Gazza: production has started about 5 bodies done, rear wings completed and now casting more bodies and trying to get glass vac formed and interior mould completed. I want to get all the orders completed so I can send them out all at once.

The XW will then follow soon after as I am producing some of the parts for that now.

Phil

Phil

Tassie Resins

Email

As I have said to you Phil, you should go into production of resin shells when you have the time. The quality of the Toyota 88CV shells which you sent me is on a par with any of the other commercially available ones. :mosh: The response to your Aussie tourers is most encouraging. Just think what it would be like if you came out with some bodyshells that had more international appeal.............. :bday:

Lim

I enjoy racing. Winning or losing is secondary.

they look great phil! time to give up the day job mate!!!.......oh.....only when your new track is finished though!

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

album_ok.gifalbum_ok.gifalbum_ok.gif

great work mate already have my paintwork sorted just need to order some decals..............looking sensational :)

ENTRANT IN THE 2007 DOWN UNDER PROXY SERIES LOLA T70 MK3 B

ishot14vw5.jpg

Looking good, Phil. Now with the next WPR, we would expect Tassie Resins to be the main supplier of the required shells!! :lol::):lol: :lol: :oB)

Lim

I enjoy racing. Winning or losing is secondary.

Gazza: production has started about 5 bodies done, rear wings completed and now casting more bodies and trying to get glass vac formed and interior mould completed. I want to get all the orders completed so I can send them out all at once.

The XW will then follow soon after as I am producing some of the parts for that now.

Phil

Still sitting with baited breath ...! B)

"Me Auntie's a Jack !!!"

when you say similar to scalex are you refering to roll cage mouldings and stuff or just seats and dash..............these things are going to be awesome

ENTRANT IN THE 2007 DOWN UNDER PROXY SERIES LOLA T70 MK3 B

ishot14vw5.jpg

I would like 1 of each as well please :)

Stu

Never wrestle with a pig...........you both get dirty........and the pig loves it.

The wheelbase is 88mm same as the Scalex BA Falcon. I have modified a Scalex mustang chassis and fitted to one body and will post a how to,this weekend should get the BA fitted up and start vac forming some interiors.

Jamie: I would if I had time! At this stage I am flat out just trying to get enough bodies and parts cast. Also the price a complete car would probably frighten people.

But further down the track who knows.

Phil

Phil

Tassie Resins

Email

Have just picked up one of Phil's XY's and am going to try to prep & paint by next Tuesday so Phil can take pics and post so you can all see how good they are. If I don't make it it will definetely be ready the following Tuesday. Big Pete's Super Falcon will just have to wait a little longer!!!

Dave

Ted no problems if you have paypal. I will add you to the list and contact you when i have enought stock completed. I seem to be getting orders faster that I can produce bodies.

Trouble is that work is stopping me having time to produce bodies.

Phil

Edited by kalbfellp

Phil

Tassie Resins

Email