Vinno

Slot-It News

anglewinder chassis or anglewinder motor and gears intsalled?

I just picked it up and thinking it was completely fitted out as per the 1st post ( new anglewinder chassis )...well wishfull thinking, its just got the std setup (inline) :( same as any current slotit.. with anglewinder option.

Dam it the name on the door is bent :):lol:

slp1kg1.jpg

slpoz3.jpg

slp2yl2.jpg

Edited by Davnic74

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Hi Dave,

keep it,

it might be the only with the name like that.

If do not like it I will take it off you.

Christian

"If one does not fail at times,

then one has not challenged himself."

Ferdinand Porsche

Hi Dave,

keep it,

it might be the only with the name like that.

If do not like it I will take it off you.

Christian

Hi Christian,

Yeah i think i will keep it, just to remind me that slotit is 99 %perfect :)

Regard's

David

Team Phoenix

4 x Australian National Champion.

Premier Raceway Build

Gallery Raceway Build.

Heany Park Raceway Build

Guy's, when we spoke with Mauricio last month he said all standard models will come with the standard in line configuration except the 312 and Alfa which are sidewinder. Got mine today and it appears the tyres are like the Alfa tyres with more grip just like a P6.

Guy's, when we spoke with Mauricio last month he said all standard models will come with the standard in line configuration except the 312 and Alfa which are sidewinder. Got mine today and it appears the tyres are like the Alfa tyres with more grip just like a P6.

I thought the same Vince, these new standard tyres are really, really soft - fingers crossed the chinese don't run out of this batch of tyre mixture for a while.

:huh:

Is there a reason it comes with the standard pod and gears rather than the offset? I have a jaigermeister 956 which is the quickest of my slot its but was wondering if the new liveries would come with the newer setup. Maybe they havent been engineered for them does anyone know?

4x national champion 6x national runner up. I come second most often but my girlfriends happy.

Is there a reason it comes with the standard pod and gears rather than the offset? I have a jaigermeister 956 which is the quickest of my slot its but was wondering if the new liveries would come with the newer setup. Maybe they havent been engineered for them does anyone know?

Yes, the 1 to 1 Porsche's ran smaller wheels than the later model cars so Slot.it have made it that way. Doesn't need the pod due to the 15.8mm diameter wheels instead of the 17.3mm ones that come on the McLaren, Nissan and new Audi.

Found some info regarding wheel size of the 956. Fronts are 12 X 16 and rears are 15 X 16. A 962 has 11 X 17 front and 13 X 17 rears but this was one converted for road use. I am sure there is some information somewhere on here from the Porsche 956 and 962 book I put up a while ago. I had to return it so can't be sure if these are accurate as internet info isn't always right.

Vince: The IMSA cars were different because the rules required the front and rears to be the same size. So all the 962's had differt sizes. Some of the US teams also modified as the seasons progressed. Many of the later 962's were not built by Porsche! The 962 C got its C added because it was built buy a US guy called Chapman! No relation to Colin!

Phil

Hobart Miniature Car Club

Tassie Resins

Email

Logos%2016_17.small_zpswkcwjf0q.jpg

Vince: The IMSA cars were different because the rules required the front and rears to be the same size. So all the 962's had differt sizes. Some of the US teams also modified as the seasons progressed. Many of the later 962's were not built by Porsche! The 962 C got its C added because it was built buy a US guy called Chapman! No relation to Colin!

Thanks for that Phil. You learn something new everyday :rolleyes:

Normal people worry me

Found some info regarding wheel size of the 956. Fronts are 12 X 16 and rears are 15 X 16. A 962 has 11 X 17 front and 13 X 17 rears but this was one converted for road use. I am sure there is some information somewhere on here from the Porsche 956 and 962 book I put up a while ago. I had to return it so can't be sure if these are accurate as internet info isn't always right.

That is right for the customer cars,

which had 3 piece BBS rims fitted, as they left Weissach,

the factory cars were running on 1 piece hollow Speedline rims.

They included the new "Dunlop DenloC" tyre pressure control system.

The rim size for those was:

Front: 13 x 17

Rear: 13.5 x 19

I have the left rear qualifing tyre of the car (956-005) from the 1000km race at the Nurburgring 1983.

Jacky Ickx qualified 2, and won the race with Jochen Mass after Stefan Bellof had a big off in the lead.

Ferdinand Porsche

After looking through the 956/962 book,

I like the Brun Warsteiner car better.

Ok it is a 962.

Ferdinand Porsche

Guest m111

Hai Please tell me whether this Audi R8C new car has been came. Furnish me the details of this new car.Please reply to my query.

-----------------------

MIA

Hai Please tell me whether this Audi R8C new car has been came. Furnish me the details of this new car.Please reply to my query.

-----------------------

MIA

Car Auctions

Its been out for months, check out Armchair Racers website for more detail.

"Brakes? they are the enemy of speed" Juha Kankunen

Martini Racing

Cars For Sale

Peter,

at Mobile Raceway in Dandenog had 2 on the shelf on Saturday.

Ferdinand Porsche

Well it is finally here and all the worries of how accurate it looks appear to be wrong. I will be putting up a review on this in the next week or so.

slot.itf4001.jpg

Peter,

at Mobile Raceway in Dandenog had 2 on the shelf on Saturday.

are these still around? in january 2009?

Ebay sellers in the USA have these listed.

I've been looking. :P

"Experience is what you get just after you needed it." - Stephen Wright

I agree it is a bit of a problem although the screw issue isn't really much. Once you pull the car apart a few times measuring up the interior with the top of the engine the standard ones fit anyway.

As a race car it seems to be the best yet. I had a clear win with mine at our last race meeting and all it had was P6 tyres. It needs a lot of fiddling around to get it to fit together correctly though and the glueing mod did not really work on mine anyway as the two engine parts glued underneath the interior needed to be taken out to get some motor pod movement. Once set up it is the best handler yet. Also broke The Counts track record for Slot.it's too.