Happy Birthday 325iguy

SlotsNZ

Hopefully the German precision will rub off and keep the body young and working.

If it doesn't you'll have to buy a 728 and dawdle through the streets with the windows down like al the old coots I see in them.

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

If it doesn't you'll have to buy a 728 and dawdle through the streets with the windows down like al the old coots I see in them.

HEY go steady on the old coots

From one old coot, to, I suspect another . . . cain't fight it, gotta run with it . . . half way there, started with a 540, if I lose any more hair, I'll have to get an M6 flavoured testosterone pill.

I do however still have the occasional fit of youthfulness - like turning up to a gig in the 540 looking like this last week. I even took the missus with me.

punked.jpgpunked2.jpg

Given that we were the token "50 odds" at the do, I thought we didn't look too "old cootish"

Nutin like growing old disgracefully eh

'ey YOU, want a good kickin' do ya punk

Recovering Lapsed Slot Addict :ph34r:  *  Custodian of many used screws (mostly loose :rolleyes:)  *  Total kidder  *  Companion of other delusional slot addicts :lol:  

Yeah, shame I neglected to get a pic of us leaning on the car. I had about 50 safety pins running down one leg and across the crutch, 2 lengths of chain strapped off my hips. Unfortunately, the long red wax slash mark and scar running down my face had melted and fallen off by the time those shots were taken. I was a bit worried we might get stopped at a "booze bus" checkpoint for alcohol breath testing and have to explain oursaelves. LOL

People used to seeing me "versace" or in a business suit were er . . . slightly taken aback.

Edited by SlotsNZ