←  Birthdays

Auslot Forums

»

Happy Birthday 325iguy

SlotsNZ's Photo SlotsNZ 05 Apr 2007

Hopefully the German precision will rub off and keep the body young and working.

If it doesn't you'll have to buy a 728 and dawdle through the streets with the windows down like al the old coots I see in them.

oldslot's Photo oldslot 05 Apr 2007

If it doesn't you'll have to buy a 728 and dawdle through the streets with the windows down like al the old coots I see in them.

HEY go steady on the old coots

itelectrical's Photo itelectrical 05 Apr 2007

Happy Birthday man.

itelectrical's Photo itelectrical 05 Apr 2007

Happy Birthday to BadBilly as well.

mr magoo's Photo mr magoo 05 Apr 2007

Hey Happy Birthday buddy, hope you get lots and lots of pressies.........cheers Magoo <_<

slots's Photo slots 06 Apr 2007

Happy Birthday boys :nice:

325iGuy's Photo 325iGuy 06 Apr 2007

[Thanx a lot guys........Old men should drive M3,s and grow old disgracefully with a touch of style

gazza's Photo gazza 06 Apr 2007

All the best ones are in April

Happy birthday (belated) guys

Gary

SlotsNZ's Photo SlotsNZ 06 Apr 2007

oldslot, on Apr 5 2007, 09:03 PM, said:

HEY go steady on the old coots

From one old coot, to, I suspect another . . . cain't fight it, gotta run with it . . . half way there, started with a 540, if I lose any more hair, I'll have to get an M6 flavoured testosterone pill.

I do however still have the occasional fit of youthfulness - like turning up to a gig in the 540 looking like this last week. I even took the missus with me.
Posted Image Posted Image

Given that we were the token "50 odds" at the do, I thought we didn't look too "old cootish"
Nutin like growing old disgracefully eh

'ey YOU, want a good kickin' do ya punk

325iGuy's Photo 325iGuy 07 Apr 2007

Awesome SlotsNZ,
You and the missus look great......Would have looked great getting out of a five series....lol

SlotsNZ's Photo SlotsNZ 07 Apr 2007

Yeah, shame I neglected to get a pic of us leaning on the car. I had about 50 safety pins running down one leg and across the crutch, 2 lengths of chain strapped off my hips. Unfortunately, the long red wax slash mark and scar running down my face had melted and fallen off by the time those shots were taken. I was a bit worried we might get stopped at a "booze bus" checkpoint for alcohol breath testing and have to explain oursaelves. LOL

People used to seeing me "versace" or in a business suit were er . . . slightly taken aback.
Edited by SlotsNZ, 07 April 2007 - 07:57 AM.

Vinno's Photo Vinno 07 Apr 2007

NZ you are a youngster compared to our mate Oldslot. Like the getup you and the misses are wearing. You would fit in watching Jacobs band and then my wife wouldn't complain of being the oldest people there.