Sign in to follow this  
lavenlaar

Fiat Bambino

News today after 50 years of its 1st release, the FIAT 500 BAMBINO is back in production. On sale 4th July for about $18000, i think this will be the new girly car, like the Hyundai Excel.

My mate years ago bought a Bambino as a joke, when he wasnt watching 4 of us would pick it up and move it between 2 trees so he couldnt get out, lots of fun!

The best form of satisfaction is success.

www.scorpiuswireless.com

My mate years ago bought a Bambino as a joke, when he wasnt watching 4 of us would pick it up and move it between 2 trees so he couldnt get out, lots of fun!

We did that to a teacher's nikki 650 in high school - nearly wasn't allowed back to school - good thing the principal thought it was funny!!!!! :mallet:

Not much point reading this bit.

Can't be to many Fiat fans out there!!!

The pic i posted is of a Fiat Topolino (little mouse) made from !937 - 1955

250px-Fiat500topolino.jpg

The Fiat 500 Nuova (bambino) was produced from 1957 - 1975

250px-Fiat_500.jpg

The Topolino in the first pic was originally out on a property that we go shooting on, had been there for years,a mate of Dave's saw it and went down and bought it back and did it up as a hot rod

The Topolino was used extensively during the early days of drag racing because you could cram a big block into a small body so you would have great power to weight ratio

burkholder.jpg

Top3-1.jpg

Top1-1.jpg

Gary

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Can't be to many Fiat fans out there!!!

Don,t bet on it i love them never owned one doubt if i ever will but gotta love them :blink:

Edited by Slider

A girly car!!! :whip2: .

My first car was a Bambino and it was a chick magnet. In fact the only reason I was allowed to date a particular girl was because her dad though it was impossible to have sex in a Bambino :lol:

Phil Ward from WA used to punt around in a pretty mean 500 or 600 in the 70's. Rotary powered bullet.

cheers

rick1776

cheers

rick1776

There has been a 600 running in Targa Tas for a few years.

Phil

yeah i remember watching one roll over on the left hander on the end of the back straight a few years ago when they were doing the Symonds Plains leg of targa :whip2:

Cheers Slider