hoffy

Www.downunderproxy.com Lives

Just to add something a bit further, I have added Slider Park in as a round replacement

Cheers

Thanks Hoffy i will be sure to get plenty of photo,s on the day for you to post

Cheers Slider

I'm enjoying this whole thing and don't really care what track we run on, or where ... it's a great series.

Hope you don't mind if I post a link to something quite different; Bruce Kraemer aka DaVols has got this NASCAR thing going, where they only turn left (no kidding) and it's really kind of cool and very well organized.

It's too late for anybody to jump into this year's series, but if you think it might be a challenge I'm sure it will repeat next year. Particularly as it's not associated with any one Slot Car Forum, but is simply known as the Forums Cup.

Check it out, this is a good race that's getting going; and they use rubber tires, which should appeal to you southern hemispheric types, I'm thinking. :lol:

Forums Cup NASCAR proxy

Edited by lenny broke
descriptive link

I think ... you're right. I dunno about computers ... let's try again:

Visit My Website

(Moments later) Voila! That worked. I am a technical wizard. Probably around now I should go re-read the membership rules to see if I'm allowed to add links like that onto this forum ... but however it may be, DaVols is doing a great job with this year's race presentation and I'm sure he will have another good one next year.

logo1.jpg

Edited by Wet Coast Racer

Round 7 has been put up on the website (thanks to aastes, my job was made easy)

Cheers

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg