hoffy

Www.downunderproxy.com Lives

Hi all,

I have finally gotten the website up & running. (Currently its running on my free ISP webspace. If anyone has some webspace they can spare....?)

It can be found here:

www.downunderproxy.com

There's not a lot of info at the moment. This is where you guys come in.

IF YOU ARE RUNNING A ROUND AT YOUR TRACK

Can you please have a look at the example for Valley. If you can, please give me some details so I can fill out these sections. If you can also please send me either some photo's or a link to some photo's so I can use them on the website

IF YOU ARE SENDING/HAVE SENT AN ENTRY

Please give me a quick rundown of what the car is & if you desire, any Mods. I will use this info in the website as well

Anyother feedback, please let me know.

Hoffy

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

OK, that was a cut & paste of the rules out of the forum

I will fix that up

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

Just to let you guys all know, the actual preferred date for closed entry's is 13/04/07.

Obviously the website is a WIP. I will update once I get some piccies done & obviously once the racing starts

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

Hey guys,

This is weird, since I was the one that created the website, but are you getting pop unders?

Please let me know & I will try & sort it out. It wasn't happening yesterday

Hoffy

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

I noticed firefox did block a popup when I went to the page yesterday. Didn't get one when I loaded it up this time though..

Thanks Jacob. I have done some research & its Zone Edit (that are hosting the DSN service) that do it randomly for redirected websites (I am using my free space at the moment).

As I am trying to do this as cheap as possible, I will try & sort out some alternatives.

for all other users, please accept my apologies for these Pop Unders. If you are running the latest versions of Firefox & Internet Explorer, please makesure that you set it for not allowing www.downuderproxy.com to produce pop ups.

Cheers

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

Thanks Ian!!!!

My test has worked. I was playing around with the web fowarding details today to see if I could stop the pop unders & I kinda blitzed the lot. This was a test to see if the webpage would work. Obviously it does (Obviously the cache at my ISP hasn't been updated yet, as I still see the original or in the case of firefox, nothing at all)

I haven't changed anything in relation to the pop unders. If some one can suggest a free DNS service with web fowarding that has no nasties in the background, please let me know

Ashley

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

Phil,

Sorry bout that. Its all now fixed (I think I got to involved in getting rid of those damn pop-unders)

While I am on the subject of pop-unders, this issue should now be fixed. If you notice anything weird in te title of the website (such as "this site is really really good"), this is me just testing that some changes have taken effect. I will re-title this page, so all should be good

Thanks

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

OK, I have updated the entrants page on the website, to show the last 2 entries. We now have 4 cars in total. Keep em coming guys!!

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

Very professional setup!

You'll have my car as soon as I get the tyres I've ordered. Then I just need to fit, glue, sand, true, space, tighten, grind, lighten, paint, space and then replace.

And do some testing

And get the weight right

And stop it falling apart

How long before entries close?

May the downforce be with you.

April 13th is the preferred official date.

Nice work on the site Hoffy, looks really good.

C'mon Guys, where are your cars?....or are you a little frightened of the opposition...... B)

Regards

Alan

Howdy all,

I have now completed this weeks update on the website. This includes my weekly blurb & photo's of the 2 newly received entries for Son of Side car & Side car Steve.

Cheers

south_1.jpg

Catchfence.jpg

My entry will arrive today via express post.

Sloter Ferrari 312

Motor - Sloter

Gearing - Slot It

Wheels - Slot Line

Tyres - MJK

Guide - Ninco Prorace sprung guide

Weight - ??

Cheers