Vinno

Scalextric Moffat Mustang

if fly had done it perhaps it may have been more correct but would have cost $100 or more.be happy with what you get for the price its not a great problem to fix a few things if you are that.insistent on scale fidelity. I'm happy that scaley are at least attempting a few oz. cars. bring em on

Looks like Rick was right about the 2" cut on the front end as it looks way too tall. I have the 1/18 scale model and it is very different but I don't really care as I expected it to look the way it does.

The Livery on the 1/18 is exactly the same but you can see how different it is with the grille tilted forward to fit the lower front end.

i just got the moffat mustang and it looks gooood!!!!!!! :) i dont want to drive becaue if i do i might break it....its number 456/3500

so yer im the first person to post that i got the moffat mustang

so yer im the first person to post that i got the moffat mustang

Now you can be the first one to do a track test, and tell us how she goes.

:)

Steve K.

as i said i might break it.....it looks so nice my little car i think im gonna have to go back to hobbylands and get another, one to gain years and be the good looking car of the lot of slot cars and one to race and win wooo!!!!

:)

Shodan raced one at Ged's on Saturday, lost it's "turkey perch" in the first race. OOOOOCH!!

Yep- straight into battle :) That's a new record for shortest time to break a wing...

It was pretty skittish out of the box- as you might expect. Didn't realise how bad the fronts were until the third muscle car race; oval rims with a rude profile :rolleyes:

Settled down after a bit of a sand of the front wheels.

Also put some MJK's on the back, removed the magnet and put about 3 grams of lead behind the guide.

Didn't realise how bad the fronts were until the third muscle car race; oval rims with a rude profile :unsure:

Hey Shodan, reckon I've had 3 or so Scaley Stangs with dud front wheels, either oval, or the axle hole is off centre in the rim. Under full noise, the things hop skip & jump themselves outta the slot.

Hey Shodan, reckon I've had 3 or so Scaley Stangs with dud front wheels, either oval, or the axle hole is off centre in the rim. Under full noise, the things hop skip & jump themselves outta the slot.

Hey Mate.

Yeah, they're nothing special! Did you fix them, get scaley replacements or non-stock replacements?

Does anyone else reccomend anything for this issue?