aussieslotter

Ssd 3 Day Whirlwind Tour

4 deck chairs fell of the roof :D

Those were the days! They were probably snatched up and fitted with wheels and a V8 to tow eskys around. Then again Slots may have them for his wheel chair. :P

I can't believe that I wanted to grow up

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

A quick build rally track

2017 WRP Round 11 at Mt Salt Panorama

https://i128.photobu...zpss7sqiwfj.jpg

Those were the days! They were probably snatched up and fitted with wheels and a V8 to tow eskys around.

mmm come to think of it I thought I recognised and v8 chair the following year, but didn't know where from. :D:P:P I do now it was probably mine

Mel

I have the scale surveyors drawings of the Mountain if youd like me to send them to u?

on cd....

youll need a dwg viewer (unless you have autocad)

brendan

Phil was always in front until I hit the straight with my Steroid V8 Supercheap.

Ah Mel, cheating again :( :):D

Edited by aussieslotter

The best form of satisfaction is success.

www.scorpiuswireless.com

Phil was always in front until I hit the straight with my Steroid V8 Supercheap.

Ah Mel, cheating again :):D:lol:

Only until Phil picked it up and noticed the brass pinion.

I would have told him - honestly :(

Well maybe!

Regards

PS:It was the Audi with the F1 motor and rear axil and rubber slot-it tyres that got him - also the Slotit cars them selves

@lavenlaar. Appreciate your offer Brendan. Already have a version. Thanks heaps mate

Edited by Ontheflipside

Mount Salt Panorama Track Combined Road and Rally Track built near Salt Pan Creek Padstow - Sydney

Ah Mel, cheating again :D  :D  :D

You can tell he's a Holden Man ......... it's the only way they know how to win ..... anyway what do you expect from Supercheap :D:D:P:P:P:P

Gary

Quickly read this post before it is deleted or i turn grey again

Gary

http://www.facebook.com/Rallyproxy2017

Ah Mel, cheating again <_<  :ph34r:  :lol:

You can tell he's a Holden Man ......... it's the only way they know how to win ..... anyway what do you expect from Supercheap :lol::):P:P:P:P

Gary

Na! Na!

Aussieslotter told be PhilR cheats - I really didn't want to believe that, but though I should have a couple of big guns ready. Don't worry, the Tasman V8 went really well out of the box - only the chip added and tyres with a quick sand (plus Phil's secret washer inside the turret).

It was great to meet Mel and his wife!! Had a lot of fun racing...

Yeah those hotted up cars of Mel's were fast...left my stockers for dead down the back straight..But you gotta keep em rubber side down the whole race in order to win eh Mel?

Still battling away trying to get my shop open.

Cannot get an electrician to come in and do the few jobs i need done so i can move on..

Been waiting 6 months for one now..There just aren't any around here

Put my first stock order in for Scalextric stuff...

Virtually everything I need to get started..Lane change pieces,car chips,throttles etc is back ordered til April!! <_<

I'm discovering for myself now,with this as well as several other problems I've had with them already,that the Aussie Scalextric importer is difficult at best to deal with...In my opinion they are completely incompetent!!

I was warned by some of the other slot shop operators what they were like though..

They operate like a small town dealer...They have no intention of keeping a large supply and range in stock to service thier dealers...Instead they only get enough each shipment to satisfy dealer pre orders....

Thier motto seems to be..." No we don't have it in stock but we can order it for you" :ph34r::lol::lol:

And these tossers are the distributors!!

What the hell can Hornby be thinking here??

Phil

Well... Some major developments...my electrician finally came..I now have ample lighting and power outlets :D

My elevated drivers platforms are installed, The new second table is covered in its royal blue fabric,the sides are on and this weekend the cushion covers will be made.

I have my 28 x 800mm high gas lift bar stools now.

The drink holder / car retrieval system holder brackets are installed on the tables

I can finish painting now the electrician has been..

I'm getting closer to opening now..

Hopefully going to become a slotit dealer and sell those cars and chips to my customers..They seem to be always available..Jim from Armchair racer is the distributor and has a passion for slot cars and is a great bloke..I thoughrougly recommend him, he knows what he's doing!!

I wish to God he was the scalextric importer...If wishes were fishes... :D:D

They will all want the Scaley v8's of course,seeing as how I've decked the whole shop out to play on the whole Holden v Ford theme...

guess I won't really be able to help there..

Just wont be able to sell anyone a scalextric car and a chip for months..Gonna have to buy the throttles ,lane change pieces and pit lane for my second track from other retailers,that's if I can find someone who has any left .

oh...gonna get some aircondiioning happening in here too now that i have power!!

Phil

Then again Slots may have them for his wheel chair. :D

You don't think I was going to leave them in lost property till the next year do you? Besides, I needed to replace the floor in the HT, not getting rid of a good car 'cause of a little rust. :D

Phil, great to hear you are that much closer ot opening. I'll join Gazza on the bus, I'll even do a little driving. :D

Stu

Old racers race harder

Man, you have been busy Phil.

Keep us all posted on an opening day or when a bus load of us could turn up!

Might even see you on the 1st weekend in March.

The new slotit hand controllers should be out in March, In the mean time Jim may be able to help you out with the modified Parmas.

Mel

Well Fellas ,you will all be very welcome here.

I will keep you posted as to my progress.

Should be able to host some racing first weekend in March..I'll let you know!