Happy Birthday To The Dog

lavenlaar

• 1 year later...

A big happy birthday to the Eno pup. The big 5 0. Wow that's 350 in dog years.

Have a great day. And just think, you'll soon have room to build that bloody track. ;)

• Upvote 1

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

I don't believe this dog exists. Or maybe he is just here to get an annual salutation from a few misguided believers.

I mean...what did he do? what did he say? when? how? why? nah he is hoax.

Edited by munter
  • Upvote 1

John Warren

Slotcars are my preferred reality

He appears occasionally, but admittedly not a lot of late.

• Upvote 1

Computers. They'll never catch on.

_AM_sig_zps00cdfd1a.jpg

Tiny Tyers Targa - The build saga continues - Aging wood - A recipe for staining wood - Don't take a fence - Step by step paling fence - An old shed for my new cars - Wooden garage under construction

Hey guys, thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes it was the big 5.0 and it's all a worry.

Some of you will be amused to know that I gave the last track away when we moved to Brisbane as it was going to be expensive to move. We've just bought a house where the original plan obviously had a double garage. Instead of having it on the steep block front they dug out a place for another garage lower & closer to the road. and turned the garage into.. A RACING ROOM!!! Ok the plans say a rumpus room but you & I know what that means. So I'll have track leading to the bar (2 inch redgum top) leading to patio area leading to wood fired pizza oven & bbq in a seperate but and the pool is up the back with the chooks. There's also some sort of house attached for the wife!

To get me started the wife bought me the "Bathurst Legends" set to start with what she hopes will be a small layout.. I don't think she's right.. be easier to plastic than go building one though!

Cheers all,

Eno

Captain's log: We are enroute to some planet whose name I cannot pronounce to do something really complicated that I don't understand.